Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Why can't we just have one quick and easy transfer? So frustrating.

But this way we can get him at a price which is cheaper now and does in time reach Anderlecht's price tag. It is, in someways a win/win scenario.

Probably would be 13m plus future add on fees which would over time accumilate to the overall price of 20 million.

Anderlecht wants at least 15m Euro.

Lukaku his father and Henrotay(his manager) will have 25% of the transfer.

that means Chelsea has to pay 20m Euro to have an agreement.

But I believe it's close now to a deal(begin next week)

Not really enemy, i think Standard is more enemy for Genk (Defour/Bolat transfers) They just doesn't want to sell theire best player to one of the biggest rivals in championship. They allready lost Dennis Praet to them last year (But also got some prospects making the other way, like Sandy Walsh)

I don't think Anderlecht can buy him, not even if they offer €10 a €12 M, other foreign teams will enter the debate then (Cfc, Roma and probably some other)

You say he will go with pleasure, but couple years ago i read a intervieuw when he was saying that he rather choose Standard above Anderlecht..

It's not so long ago he said he would go with pleasure to Anderlecht.

No team can give him security he will play.

He wants to play European football.

With Genk?

If they can place them for Champ league, it will be for zero points,

With Anderlecht he can go further than with Genk in Europe league, and he is sure for his place in the team.

I know, for every player in Belgium they prefers to sell him abroad for a lower price than they can get from Anderlecht.

We will see!

Geez he is already bigger than Drogba. Hopefully he can be a complete player like Drobazooka too. Creating and Scoring that is.

Don't forget also, this is his first season as full pro,

Last year he was more than half of the time at school!

This summer he lost 4 kilos, what will give him a better movement!

They were getting the praise probably because they were english. Lukaku on the other hand is being chased from all over Europe. I can't believe people are seriously comparing him to Heskey and C.Cole without having seen him play properly... probably has something to do with him being big and black, hasn't it?

Look at Drogba he played his first 1st division game at the age of 23 (in France) played there for 2 years in the 1ste division and then moved to Chelsea..

So if we are going to compare Lukaku with Drogba, well then Lukaku has a lot of time left to prove that is equally good or even beter..

(and is already playing in the 1ste division vor 2 years at the age of 17, going in to his third year at the age of 18)

In my eyes he is going to become one of the best forwards there is.. Lets hope he'll act on my suspicions :P

BelgoFoot John Chapman

Anderlecht say no news on Lukaku until Monday, Van Holsbeeck says it will be now or never! #cfc

Tbh though Belgofoot doesnt always post the full story. Like his tweets make it seem more "he will probably stay"; but If you read the full articles, they actually say Van Holsbeeck, Lukaku's people and Chelsea all want this to happen and it probably will