Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

I was merely making the point that he said Copenhagen's fine due to the fact he'll get playing time, whereas he will at any club that doesn't exactly have quality.

He didn't say that there was only one reason though, so you're just straw manning it here. There even was a period in the way between his "copenhagen will be fine" and "he will gets lots of playing time".

He didn't say that there was only one reason though, so you're just straw manning it here. There even was a period in the way between his "copenhagen will be fine" and "he will gets lots of playing time".

What are you talking about? It's the only reason he has given. I argued suggesting he is guaranteed playing time at many other clubs of better standard. Don't get in a tiffy cos I'm suggesting Copenhagen are shit...

Copenhagen have European football. Better than him playing anywhere else.

Tre Penne of San Marino have European football lets send him there................

Copenhagen have to get through the qualifiers first. European football at a club that won't progress is nothing. Would you send him to CFR Cluj? It's ridiculous to suggest that Copenhagen are even nearly good enough.

Tre Penne of San Marino have European football lets send him there................

Copenhagen have to get through the qualifiers first. European football at a club that won't progress is nothing. Would you send him to CFR Cluj? It's ridiculous to suggest that Copenhagen are even nearly good enough.

They're certainly a far better club than Stoke, and all of the Premier League up to about 9th/8th place. Remember, they gave Barcelona a good run in 2010. So much so that they had to resort to blatant cheating and despicable behaviour like this:

1289237440_victor-valdes-vs-ndoye-dame-face-kick-foul.gif

Poor N'Doye :(

Also they are ranked Europe's 42nd best club. To put that in perspective, Juventus are 41 and Spartak Moscow are 43.

They're certainly a far better club than Stoke, and all of the Premier League up to about 9th/8th place. Remember, they gave Barcelona a good run in 2010. So much so that they had to resort to blatant cheating and despicable behaviour like this:

Poor N'Doye :(

Also they are ranked Europe's 42nd best club. To put that in perspective, Juventus are 41 and Spartak Moscow are 43.

It doesn't matter how good Copenhagen is, it matters how good Copenhagen's competition is.

They tend to show up against big teams. I remember they beat United about 3 years ago, and they performed fairly well against us. They held Barcelona to a 1-1 draw as well without parking the bus, and they could have beaten them if it weren't for that cunt Valdes.

The Danish league isn't that great but it'll still be good for his confidence and development to return to his free scoring Anderlecht days. If he stays in England he won't get as many goals. It'll do him a lot of confidence to come back to Chelsea on the back of 20 goals rather than 10.

The Danish league isn't that great but it'll still be good for his confidence and development to return to his free scoring Anderlecht days. If he stays in England he won't get as many goals. It'll do him a lot of confidence to come back to Chelsea on the back of 20 goals rather than 10.

I'd rather see Lukaku score 10 goals in a competitive league (like the EPL, Bundesliga).

Scoring a bucket load of goals in a weak league isn't going to help Chelsea...we need Lukaku to develop his overall game against good defenders.

If none of the EPL clubs want him, we should let Werder Bremen have him on-loan because they need a striker & they play decent football.

I'd rather see Lukaku score 10 goals in a competitive league (like the EPL, Bundesliga).

Scoring a bucket load of goals in a weak league isn't going to help Chelsea...we need Lukaku to develop his overall game against good defenders.

If none of the EPL clubs want him, we should let Werder Bremen have him on-loan because they need a striker & they play decent football.

Agree with that. Couldn't care less if he plays for Stoke or not. At least he will be tested in a much stronger league and playing against better players than the ones in Denmark.

I must admit that my perception of FC Copenhagen is somewhat distorted by the presence of Dame N'Doye. What a man he is :wub:

All I remember is he kept on diving and falling over dramatically when we played Copenhagen in Denmark last year. :doh:

Come on now, if someone did this to you:

1289237440_victor-valdes-vs-ndoye-dame-face-kick-foul.gif

Wouldn't you be afraid of contact for a few weeks?

Oh puhleeze. That game was played in November 2010 and we played Copenhagen in February 2011. Stop being pathetic and trying to find excuses for your *ahem* ones!

N'Doye is not shit! Ask a Copenhagen fan, he's their Drogba!

I don't want to bring Kalou into this thread....

I didn't even mention Kalou. You can't go 5 minutes without bringing him up. Obsessed.

N'Doye is shit. Hence the reason he's at a shit club.

Stop being pathetic and trying to find excuses for your *ahem* ones!

You bastard :D:lol:

I didn't even mention Kalou. You can't go 5 minutes without bringing him up. Obsessed.

N'Doye is shit. Hence the reason he's at a shit club.

He's shit by our standards but he'd do a great job for clubs in that 8-20th bracket. He could even be a decent squad player for teams between 5 and 8. But the point is he's torn up Denmark, he could really move to a better league. Perhaps Germany.

And yes, I try and relate everything on here back to Kalou. Italy's win today was actually a tribute to Kalou, little known fact.