Alvaro Pereira

Wilson

Left, and he can play anywhere on the left side, just like Zhirkov. Wikipedia says he played his first season as a left-back, that means his second season he was a winger?

Mate, read what I put just above :P, he plays LB with Porto and LM with Uruguay

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just think if we want to sign a winger then sign a winger... a top class winger too. We don't need a left back and it does just seem like another signing that would not really address the issues i think we have in our squad i.e lack of pace, creativity and players out wide who will run at defenders.

Guest justin_3d

Chelsea ready to meet Pereira's £25m release cause as Juventus move for Alex

Daily Fail, but this to me makes sense. Especially selling Alex to Juve if we get to keep Rajko.

Plus i like Pereira. So I hope there is some truth in getting him. This guy will be a nice utility player like Ivan.

And lets not forget that Romeu can also play as CB!

Guest justin_3d

Yeah, that's if we can keep Rajkovic... if we still can't get a work permit for him, then I see Alex staying for another season.

And lets not forget that Romeu can also play as CB!

Don't know if we're really in for him but he's a very good option as a utility player.

Everyone is talking about how bad Malouda is but not many fans know that he was our best player last season according to stats.

I think Malouda draws more flak than he deserves....he may not have been one of our best players last season, but he was certainly far from being the worst.

I take it most people are disappointed that he..... "disappeared" during the middle of the season,but that was expected. He's not the sort of player that can carry a team on his shoulders. So when the team failed,he failed as well.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You