Malaysia XI 0-1 Chelsea

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im afraid we may struggle this season if we don't invest. a bit of creativity could make all the diffrence. the issue is united city Liverpool and even arsenal have spent some money on adding to the squad. lets hope the pre-season so far is a wake up call.

Wasn't available of the time to watch the game, but could someone pinpoint the negative and the positves?

I am guessing the usual aspects were: lack of creativity, work rate, non-existent midfeild, etc.

I find it funny when some fans do a promo for either one of Drogba and Torres, that they have to diss the performance of the other striker....I mean how does one striker playing worse than the other make you feel better?

This is why I had to question people earlier. I like both and want both to succeed. But some people seem insistent on proving one is better than the other. Like I said earlier, I personally think Torres played better than Drogba today, but really I want them both to shine when they're on the pitch. People seemingly want one or the other to fail, which blows my mind.

"4-4-3 for us is a modern system and we are trying to link what we have with this system"

Surely he's seen enough now to know we need fresh faces.

Like trying to fit a square peg in a round hole at times.

When manager has money on his disposal, he enters transfermarket and buys the appropriate players.

When manager doesn't have money on his disposal, we hear statements like these : "My squad is good enough and I don't have to buy" or " I have to assess squad first to see what I already have ( even though when I finish my assessing most quality players out there will become unavailable.)

I know we are shit atm, but that doesn't give us the right to field 12 on the pitch :D

Even with the extra man advantage, we still couldn't dominate the midfield and opponent's final third. . .this team has serious issues :D

Far more bothers me the lack of desire in most of the players. And here is the most difficult to guess why show something like that just because early in training or something far more serious