Malaysia XI 0-1 Chelsea

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SQUAD FOR ASIA TOUR!!

Petr Cech,Hilario, Ross Turnbull, Jamal Blackman, Jose Bosingwa, Paulo Ferreira, Branislav Ivanovic, Alex, John Terry, Slobodan Rajkovic, Nathaniel Chalobah, Ashley Cole, Patrick van Aanholt, Ryan Bertrand, John Mikel Obi, Josh McEachran, Frank Lampard, Yossi Benayoun, Billy Clifford, Yury Zhirkov, Florent Malouda, Salomon Kalou, Daniel Sturridge, Nicolas Anelka, Didier Drogba, Fernando Torres.

http://www.dailymail...eason-tour.html

AVB: "I have 15 days in Asia and I think I need those four games to continue to assess. Probably when we get back we have a week running into a game with Rangers and I think from then on decisions will have to be taken to be ready for the first game of the season. I gave them that flexibility from the beginning. Normally people are expected to arrive at Chelsea and make radical changes but we are taking everything on board before taking the right decisions. All of these players are experienced and have won a lot in their careers. So it is not just this 33-year-old arriving and showing them the way. It's more them who show the way forward."

Don't know if it's been discussed here already but does anyone know why Gael isn't in the 26 man squad? I can sort of understand Lalkovic being excluded but Gael?!

EDIT: Urm, okay, maybe this will teach me to read before I post a comment! Ignore please, sorry :)

Don't know if it's been discussed here already but does anyone know why Gael isn't in the 26 man squad? I can sort of understand Lalkovic being excluded but Gael?!

Look up the last posts above you ;)