Malaysia XI 0-1 Chelsea

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldnt be so worried if he does sign some...bloody worried if he doesnt!But guess he's hardly gana say here who Im signing list sorta thing

Hopfully just a shit pre season.Usually we do well pre season,go into normal season and have way high expectations and see them fall lol so least this time!

Eeeek!Still..time will tell

I liked Slobodan Rajkovic. I think the boy has potential to make it at chelsea, but I believe this will only be possible if Alex is moved on (Injury prone). The boy is taller and bigger than Torres. the partnership with Iva was also good. very few errors.

Chalobah won a lot of interceptions, and generally he can read the game perfectly. Few errors in the last 2 games, but then he's only 16 or something.

I ask this question because I personally did not find positives from today's big game or by a particular player.

Not many positives i agree, but we did play better in the first half, and should have been at least 2 ahead before the break. But the goalie made a couple good saves.

Bertrand and Rajkovic were good*

Not many positives i agree, but we did play better in the first half, and should have been at least 2 ahead before the break. But the goalie made a couple good saves.

Bertrand and Rajkovic were good*

You're right, we are still in early preparation and we can not expect any goleadi of goals, but players who have predisposing to far better performances .....

Otherwise Rajkovic to me see less cumbersome and slow.

Bertrand made some good breaks, but was inexplicably replaced.

Hilario strange me a strong game

I find it funny when some fans do a promo for either one of Drogba and Torres, that they have to diss the performance of the other striker....I mean how does one striker playing worse than the other make you feel better?

Proving a point. Whether that point is that Torres is finished or that at his age Drogba is of no use.

How did McEachran perform? I'm mostly interested in his ability to keep the ball under pressure and frequency of passing forward as in the game against Portsmouth I was quite disappointed..

Proving a point. Whether that point is that Torres is finished or that at his age Drogba is of no use.

How did McEachran perform? I'm mostly interested in his ability to keep the ball under pressure and frequency of passing forward as in the game against Portsmouth I was quite disappointed..

McEachran? Average performance....lost few balls.

Guest justin_3d

I liked Slobodan Rajkovic. I think the boy has potential to make it at chelsea, but I believe this will only be possible if Alex is moved on (Injury prone). The boy is taller and bigger than Torres. the partnership with Iva was also good. very few errors.

Chalobah won a lot of interceptions, and generally he can read the game perfectly. Few errors in the last 2 games, but then he's only 16 or something.

I liked Kalas better from last game.

Did he play in this game? Cause i miss the first half.

Kalas was my main man for last game.

Guess Slobodan did good.

I hope the youth get more chances, because with Carlo it was impossible frustrating when it came to youth.

I liked Kalas better from last game.

Did he play in this game? Cause i miss the first half.

Kalas was my main man for last game.

Guess Slobodan did good.

I hope the youth get more chances, because with Carlo it was impossible frustrating when it came to youth.

Kalas is at the u19 euro championship I think, only for that he'd be with the rest of the squad in asia I reckon