Marko Marin

Melanicus

Can't believe how quick some people have branded him a flop and want him gone. Give him some time FFS! I don't think he will be getting reactions like that if he was a bigger name signing.

Excuse me but how much longer are we to wait ?

He has been at Chelsea since an early summer, got injured, as we all knew he was injury prone.

Yesterday, he came on committed an idiotic foul & was very lucky not to get red card. Is there anything that I forgot about his contribution to Chelsea ?

This place has gone berserk!!!

Marin IS a good player, that was HIS FIRST start!

Honestly, some of the knee jerk reactions here are madness!

This is Football nothing is ever simple! I guess people haven't heard of 'match sharpness' - I guess like me this is a phrase from the past... Players need at least a few games to get sharp, Marin is one of these, as was Sturridge. There are exceptions to the rule, but these are exceptions: Solksjaer / Hernandez / Messi and probably CR7...

Please chill out, we're 4th with a game in hand - it's not as bad as everybody is making it out to be!!!

He has been at Chelsea since an early summer, got injured, as we all knew he was injury prone.

Yesterday, he came on committed an idiotic foul & was very lucky not to get red card. Is there anything that I forgot about his contribution to Chelsea ?

Did you watch him pre-season?

Hardly his fault he got injured, that's life unfortunately!!!

Think like your icon - have a few beers and chill out :) nobody said Marin was next Messi, he's a good squad player, who after some games will be assisting us in winning matches...

He probably wouldve doen beter with Mata in the middle. I just feel either hazard or Mata shouldve started next to him. What Rafa tried was too much for a player with so little minutes this season.

Ramires didn't have an instant impact but look where his now.Give young Marin some time,I am sure he'll impress us all in January.

OK his time is just about spent, I feel. His diminutive figure is not even seen. Let´s see what he comes up with in January then.

Did you watch him pre-season?

Hardly his fault he got injured, that's life unfortunately!!!

Think like your icon - have a few beers and chill out :) nobody said Marin was next Messi, he's a good squad player, who after some games will be assisting us in winning matches...

Perhaps, I have watched him in pre-season ? Not much there, I might add.

How about a few beers & some schnitzels you & me, then ?

From the first day I heard he'd come to CFC, I knew he wasn't going to be a starter from day 1, because he barely didn't make it in Bremen. Yes, he played in the national team a few teams, but he was disappointing there. He is a decent squad player, but don't expect much more from him, please. He's not like the "German Messi" as he was claimed to be by some people, when the transfer was announced and he won't be an option when it comes to solve serious problems in important games. I remember when we had that bad run in autumn and many were like "Oh, bring on Marin, he'll surely make it", no, he won't make it. Maybe, he'll develop into a more regular starter, but that's really the maximum, I don't expect him to start more often in the second half of the season honestly excluding that few weeks of injury.

Perhaps, I have watched him in pre-season ? Not much there, I might add.

How about a few beers & some schnitzels you & me, then ?

Definitely :)

I'm over in Vancouver soon, or if you're this way - lets have a beer :)

I'm also out of Genuine Maple Syrup :( - woman in the hotel supplied home-made stuff - amazing!!!

If Moses feet were 2 cm longer he would have had assisted a goal.

Definitely :)

I'm over in Vancouver soon, or if you're this way - lets have a beer :)

I'm also out of Genuine Maple Syrup :( - woman in the hotel supplied home-made stuff - amazing!!!

Sorry but I am far away from Vancouver & out of maple syrup too. I would rather stick with my moonshine & schnitzels.. :getin:

If Hazard is going through what Marin is right now, I doubt you would be saying this.

Hardly his fault that he got injured and not getting many chances to play is it?! And yes, he was lucky not to sent off and made a mistake there but apart from that, where wrong has he done for people to just disregard him like that?!

He may turn out to be a good signing or just an average signing but to just write him off after just 6 appearances is absolutely absurd!