Samir Nasri to have Man City medical

luke.

They'd use Johnson as a sub. I can't believe we are not trying for Nasri...

183082_Manchester_City.jpg

That'd be best squad in the league, with proper tactics and patience they could be deadly.. I don't even want to think about it

#FreeLuka & #FreeAdamJohnson :D

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They'd use Johnson as a sub. I can't believe we are not trying for Nasri...

183082_Manchester_City.jpg

I think SIlva and Nasri are wasted on the wings. They like shooting to much, not enough crossing. Though I suspose that could be good for us.

Bang! Next thing you know, we are in the same boat as Arsenal. 'We use our youth and we play attractive football.'

I think SIlva and Nasri are wasted on the wings. They like shooting to much, not enough crossing. Though I suspose that could be good for us.

Bang! Next thing you know, we are in the same boat as Arsenal. 'We use our youth and we play attractive football.'

Silva is a left winger, if he wants to shoot, he cuts in and shoots but being a left footer he probably crosses

Mancini playing more than 3 attack-minded players? No way!

Mancini playing more than 3 attack-minded players? No way!

You are missing out on Ezeko and Balotelli...?

Out of those 3 Aguero will be the main man. Dzeko is alright, but knowing Mancini it will always be Aguero. As for Balotelli...well he's Balotelli...

Especially if Aguero turns out well and starts scoring loads of goals those 2 won't get too much playtime...

That Man City team is pretty scary looking. Except for that awful defence of course. But if they sign Sneijder (I doubt it'll happen tho) just imagine Nasri, Silva and Sneijder linking up and providing balls to Aguero while at the same time getting 5-10 goals themselves :fainthv9:

Like Mourinho and Villas-Boas have said, team spirit and mentality is the most important thing, not individuals. Without it, City won't amount to anything. Does Mancini have it in him to make this team beat in one rhythm? It will take time for them. 2nd half against United showed they aren't ready to regroup yet under pressure, and are somewhat disorganized.

Like Mourinho and Villas-Boas have said, team spirit and mentality is the most important thing, not individuals. Without it, City won't amount to anything. Does Mancini have it in him to make this team beat in one rhythm? It will take time for them. 2nd half against United showed they aren't ready to regroup yet under pressure, and are somewhat disorganized.

Agreed, plus many of their players have other clubs in mind, or never wanted to join in the first place. Balotelli's holding up for Milan, Aguero never wanted to be their (doubt it will affect his play) Tevez wants to leave but will also give his all, Clichy once called players who play their money hunters, and I doubt Nasri wants to head off to City also. Plus I also remember Silva & Yaya Toure saying he'd love to play for Chelsea, they was almost asking for us. That's probably some of their best players their and with some of the egos they have arguments and such will undoubtably occur, I remember their were quite a few last year. These arguments could harm the team spirit, preperation and subsequently hinder their ability to play at their best. Plus they also have one of the most negative managers their is who couldn't even conjur up the will to bring on, in my opinion their best striker. In Chelsea we have the spirit, and even Utd for that matter. And wouldn't you know we're the 2 that are always fighting for the league. Arsenal have/had there share of want-aways, Liverpool had theirs, Villa had theirs - and they were all negativly affected. I'd say the Scum-spurs are also pretty united and you can see the results. Not saying that these acquisitions wont help, because they can, but a players mindset is at times as important as his quality.

It's a little bit HS but because it's Nasri's thread, this evening Marvin Martin was so much more interesting and better than Nasri (even if Nasri's ball is at the source of France's goal)... If we have to take one of the the two, I don't know why we would chose Nasri. Martin has a good mentality and an incredible simple play ; control/pass and then availability and again and again ; great vision, skills, shooting ability...

That Man City team is pretty scary looking. Except for that awful defence of course. But if they sign Sneijder (I doubt it'll happen tho) just imagine Nasri, Silva and Sneijder linking up and providing balls to Aguero while at the same time getting 5-10 goals themselves :fainthv9:

You do realize that last season City had conceded the least amount of goals as us? They've got a pretty good defense and with YToure and De Jong in font of it they are a very tough team.

You do realize that last season City had conceded the least amount of goals as us? They've got a pretty good defense and with YToure and De Jong in font of it they are a very tough team.

I wonder how good that defence is when YToure and De Jong are taken out. Two holding MFs is ridiculous, this isn't France or Italy.

YToure playing as a AMF for City. They playing this midfield:

De Jong---Milner/Bari

----- YToure--------

But yeah, still very defensive. Thats Mancini. I think there squad will be perfect(on paper) with somone like Sneijder instead of Milner,

and than YToure will play the role he needs to play, 50/50. But who fucking cares... :doh:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You