Samir Nasri to have Man City medical

luke.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Au revoir, Cesc! Nasri set to beat Fabregas to Arsenal exit as £22m Man City switch looms

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2024776/Samir-Nasri-set-Manchester-City-switch.html#ixzz1UioH0EsZ

I know Nasri is in his final year but 22m :o thats what jordan henderson cost. why oh why did Modric have to sign a... What was it.. 6 year deal at Spuds?!?!?!

I don't think so, if he hasn't so much played in CM this season it's not entirely because of Cesc Fabregas' presence... He is not that mutch interesting in a central role and he is inconsistent as said above...

I think Modric has many more qualities of Nasri and normally our goal is precisely to Luka rather than Samir Nasri. For me it is somehow inconsistent players like Florent Malouda.

On another hand I don't think that Malouda is inconsitent without beeing aware of that. He has oftenly fed me up because he gives the impression not giving all his socks on the pitch but we have to consider that he was overused for almost 2 years ; since Carlo changed the shape of the team before the winter of the Double Season, Malouda has played almost every game, he was the less worst player at the World Cup and contrary to his French Team mates he didn't took holidays during the World Cup... This season it's the same problem, because of Lampard's injury and Zhirkov repositioning he had to play every game this season.

Although he didn't behave as a real winger but as a player controlling rearward, he was more than precious in creating dangerous situations and goalscoring opportunities with the pass before the assist...

The fact is that he had to rest himself since the end of our brilliant start of the season where he walked on the water with his goals, after that he started to sort his efforts with the French National Team with several very average performances every International Break ; and he finally changed his way of playing with Chelsea...

With the context I did not find him irregular and I hoped that Zhirkov's presence could push a turnover on

It's a little bit HS but because it's Nasri's thread, this evening Marvin Martin was so much more interesting and better than Nasri (even if Nasri's ball is at the source of France's goal)... If we have to take one of the the two, I don't know why we would chose Nasri. Martin has a good mentality and an incredible simple play ; control/pass and then availability and again and again ; great vision, skills, shooting ability...

Marvin Martin is a gem, and imo he is the closest thing to Iniesta in the world.

Marvin Martin is a gem, and imo he is the closest thing to Iniesta in the world.

Closest to Iniesta... Behind Mark Davies... :eyebrows:

I think Martin has the potential to become a fantastic mix between Xavi and Iniesta because we can find some things from the play of the two players in him, not only Iniesta

He'd be better for us than Modric, although i think he was hugely over rated in his first 2 seasons in the prem, he had a great season last year and certainly makes more assists and scores more goals than Modric.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You