Gokhan Tore joins Hamburg

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think arnesen think himself the one who created this academy . and he will be the one who destory it .. fu** of

Roman's youth academy is being raped by the person he put in charge to make it!

I'd like to concentrate on those two posts as they're the ones most related to our club and not individual players or Arnesen.

Arnesen's role was to both lay the foundations of the academy that Roman poured millions in and scout players who could potentially help the first team. So while he never succeeded in the second part of his role he set up an academy that will continue to operate at the highest level even after his departure. Not only that but our reserve and youth teams will replace the foreign scouted players he is going to lure to Hamburg with English players from our Academy.

I could be wasting my time though, some are interested in Arnesen only during transfer period.

I really do not understand this one.

Tore was given his break internationally by Hiddink and with Guus odds on to come back for us would it not make sense for him to bide his time because Guus obviously likes the look of him and would have given him chances to prove himself, right?

Hopefully we dont end up losing Lalkovic because that would really take the piss.