Gokhan Tore joins Hamburg

I like Petric too, very good technical ability. His freekick goal against Fulham was amazing!

Elia just is a very good athlete in my opinion and not a very good footballer.

If we can build a link with between Chelsea-Hamburg then that's great. The players will be able to play in a good quality league and get experience so I would be happy with that.

blue%20scalf.gifSee ya and take care!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, and your English is very good. :tophat:

I do think (or at least hope) that there is some link between the two clubs and Tore, in particular, has a buy-back clause if he proves himself to be a very good player.

I will follow Hamburg next season. So who is our favourite player at Hamburg? :D

And don't say Elia please, he's just a faster version of Kalouless. :doh:

Greetings from Hamburg!

Naming a favourite player is really hard at this point. The problem ist that at the moment nobody can tell who will be on the team next season and who will not.

More than 10 players have to leave this summer. The plan is to reduce the team to 20 players + 4 talents (well, we already got 3 of 4 talents now ;-P)

Some players already have left the team(e.g. Trochowski, van Nistelrooy) and others are waiting for a new contract (Petric ....).

I think you should watch out for Heung-Min Son. He is an 18-year old south korean. Ruud van Nistelrooy acted as his mentor during the last season.

In Asia he is hyped as Asias best football talent. He also scored a nice goal against Chelsea in last years friendly game: Link to the Goal

Greetings from Hamburg!

Naming a favourite player is really hard at this point. The problem ist that at the moment nobody can tell who will be on the team next season and who will not.

More than 10 players have to leave this summer. The plan is to reduce the team to 20 players + 4 talents (well, we already got 3 of 4 talents now ;-P)

Some players already have left the team(e.g. Trochowski, van Nistelrooy) and others are waiting for a new contract (Petric ....).

I think you should watch out for Heung-Min Son. He is an 18-year old south korean. Ruud van Nistelrooy acted as his mentor during the last season.

In Asia he is hyped as Asias best football talent. He also scored a nice goal against Chelsea in last years friendly game: Link to the Goal

I remember that goal lol. Not many players, let alone young players, could have done that to Carvalho!

I think if you watched Chelsea this season you will realise that 20 players + 4 young 'talents' is simply not enough for a whole season. If you get some injuries and some players lose form then you will be in deep trouble like we were during the winter.

Now Arnesen's left the club and picked up some of the kids for Hamburg,it will be interesting to see what the quality of future youth players will be,unless of course he gets that choice as well.

At the very least,we'll have some idea of what sort of job he was doing at CFC.

I remember that goal lol. Not many players, let alone young players, could have done that to Carvalho!

I think if you watched Chelsea this season you will realise that 20 players + 4 young 'talents' is simply not enough for a whole season. If you get some injuries and some players lose form then you will be in deep trouble like we were during the winter.

Mate, we are unable to know if that's enough or not, since we didn't use them at all.

The plan is to reduce the team to 20 players + 4 talents

Good luck with that! Our plan was painfully similar (ok to be fair 19+5) and I can't say it worked out. Hope whoever is picking your team will actually use 24 players.

Mate, we are unable to know if that's enough or not, since we didn't use them at all.

That.

Excuse me but... What the fuck are you all jamming about!. These players are never , i say never gonna be used in Chelsea, because we all wants

Sanchez,Neymar,Schneider ... on and on..., Instead we should be glad for them moving forward there career and wish them all the best. had it

been another club i am sure lots of you wouldnt have been pissed, its the Arnesen thing isnt it?, and i am not gonna defend him anymore in here,

because its like pissing against the wind, it may look good but its coming back to you!.

Hello Chelsea,

hello folks,

first of all - I am from Hamburg and loving the Hamburger Sport-Verein (HSV).

- Don´t blame Arnesen - I think there is more behind (Cheslea/HSV) then we think-

My guess is that Arnesen could leave Chelsea because there is an cooperation between this clubs.

- Why sending all the talented players around the world (britain), if you could develop/form them in one soccer club?

- I dont think that chelsea is so "dump" giving up those players without getting a first "knocking down", if the players wants to leave Hamburg.

It´s a win-win situation - we will be better with Chelsea´s young players and Chelsea will get the "best of the rest" back for less money (better then to hold all talented players and paying for them)

I wish you all a pleasant summer and a lot of power to kick Manchester´s ass.

Best from Hamburg and sorry for my english.

Jack

Hallo HSV, Richtig beobachet, kann nur hinzufugen das verhaltnis zwichen Arnesen und Abramovich ist und war sehr gut, das is der grundstein fur die handel.

Hello HSV Agree, can only ad that the relation between Arnesen and Abramovich is and always was good, thats the final reason for those 3 deals.

Hello Chelsea,

hello folks,

first of all - I am from Hamburg and loving the Hamburger Sport-Verein (HSV).

- Don´t blame Arnesen - I think there is more behind (Cheslea/HSV) then we think-

My guess is that Arnesen could leave Chelsea because there is an cooperation between this clubs.

- Why sending all the talented players around the world (britain), if you could develop/form them in one soccer club?

- I dont think that chelsea is so "dump" giving up those players without getting a first "knocking down", if the players wants to leave Hamburg.

It´s a win-win situation - we will be better with Chelsea´s young players and Chelsea will get the "best of the rest" back for less money (better then to hold all talented players and paying for them)

I wish you all a pleasant summer and a lot of power to kick Manchester´s ass.

Best from Hamburg and sorry for my english.

Jack

Co-operation is a two way street ,,I look forward with great anticipation of the benefits that will come to Chelsea

Excuse me but... What the fuck are you all jamming about!. These players are never , i say never gonna be used in Chelsea, because we all wants

Sanchez,Neymar,Schneider ... on and on..., Instead we should be glad for them moving forward there career and wish them all the best. had it

been another club i am sure lots of you wouldnt have been pissed, its the Arnesen thing isnt it?, and i am not gonna defend him anymore in here,

because its like pissing against the wind, it may look good but its coming back to you!.

You are right. You just need to read Neymar thread and you will get the feeling.

Thanks to all the greetings! I really like it here. It feels familiar in this forum since it uses the same colours as the hsv forum. Well, its problably because the club are sharing their colours^^.

I am not exactly sure if it will be 20 players, but im sure its something about that amount.

Sadly Hamburg didnt qualify for the european cups. The club will play at maximum 35-41 matches during the next season, so i think 20-24 players + talents are enough.

Mancienne will get the chance to become a regular right from the start. Töre and Sala have to take a seat on the bench and will play for the U23 in weeks where when they didnt get the chance to play for the first team.

If you like the goal, than i'm sure you will like this one too :

It was his very first goal in the bundesliga and you can clearly see the handwriting of van Nistelrooy :-)

Thanks to all the greetings! I really like it here. It feels familiar in this forum since it uses the same colours as the hsv forum. Well, its problably because the club are sharing their colours^^.

I am not exactly sure if it will be 20 players, but im sure its something about that amount.

Sadly Hamburg didnt qualify for the european cups. The club will play at maximum 35-41 matches during the next season, so i think 20-24 players + talents are enough.

Mancienne will get the chance to become a regular right from the start. Töre and Sala have to take a seat on the bench and will play for the U23 in weeks where when they didnt get the chance to play for the first team.

It was his very first goal in the bundesliga and you can clearly see the handwriting of van Nistelrooy :-)

Ok that makes much better sense than Chelsea playing 60+ games with just 19+5!

That was a great run by Heung for the goal and nice finish. Hope Chelse are keeping an eye on him, he looks like a real talent. Plus the baord wil be happy he can sell shirts in Asia! :D

Can you tell more about U23?