Gokhan Tore joins Hamburg

Guest justin_3d

Kinda of bum about this but not as bum out when we sold Stoch.

That being said, we won't miss him cause we will buy better players then him like Neymar and Lukaku, it is why he would not have time in the team.

Other then that, i am wondering. Are we making money from the selling our youth? I mean what is the cost they incurred while at Chelsea? how much we payed for them when we got them, and how much we got for selling them?

Would like to know if we are making any profit, or continuing operating at loss.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ow ok thanks matey biggrin.gif

no - Hamburger Sport Verein is Hamburg Sport Club in english :)

not team - in germany is team = Mannschaft - (but the most germans say's Team) :)

best greetings from hamburg!

chelsea is a nice club!

meenjung from hamburg

no - Hamburger Sport Verein is Hamburg Sport Club in english :)

not team - in germany is team = Mannschaft - (but the most germans say's Team) :)

best greetings from hamburg!

chelsea is a nice club!

meenjung from hamburg

of course we are ...are there any more of our players you would like for Xmas

of course we are ...are there any more of our players you would like for Xmas

If you ask like that..

...we need a central midfield player :)

i thought about Josh McEachran :)

I bet a lot of HSV fans would like to see him :)

But not for Xmas... :( This summer would be great :)

Greetings from Germany

Corey :)

If you ask like that..

...we need a central midfield player :)

i thought about Josh McEachran :)

I bet a lot of HSV fans would like to see him :)

But not for Xmas... :( This summer would be great :)

Greetings from Germany

Corey :)

Welcome to the forum. We also have Torres,Anelka,Bosingwa and Malouda up for sale in case you are interested :whistling::P

The fact is that these players belong to Arnensen. He is probably their agents, and he left Chelsea because his players aren't playing here so he now that he was hired by another club his players are going with him.

Welcome to the forum. We also have Torres,Anelka,Bosingwa and Malouda up for sale in case you are interested :whistling::P

Töre is not the last young gun leaving your blind career-alley during this summer-period.. :woo:

There is definitely no reason for blaming or even killing our danish Messias ! Arnesen seems confident about his Chelsea-work...and gets the door open first for some promising guys...

COOL! :yes:

We have no rich new Messias to buy your fed upped stars. So..What about McEachran again? :chai:

These young players are making smart decisions for their careers.

They are following Arnesen, the man who signed them, to a club where he will undoubtedly have a much bigger influence at in terms of first team/squad.

So added to long term deals on good wages they are almost guaranteed games as well. Do you really think Tore would have been given any significant playing time next season? Of course not.

In contrast at Chelsea they were all on the last year of their deals, with no signs of long term contracts or any real possibility of playing games at a club that currently has no manager!

This isn't about Arnesen stealing all the academy players, these kids are thinking about their careers.

Good luck to them. Now I have a team to follow in the Bundesliga. Win-win all round!

Hello Chelsea,

hello folks,

first of all - I am from Hamburg and loving the Hamburger Sport-Verein (HSV).

- Don´t blame Arnesen - I think there is more behind (Cheslea/HSV) then we think-

My guess is that Arnesen could leave Chelsea because there is an cooperation between this clubs.

- Why sending all the talented players around the world (britain), if you could develop/form them in one soccer club?

- I dont think that chelsea is so "dump" giving up those players without getting a first "knocking down", if the players wants to leave Hamburg.

It´s a win-win situation - we will be better with Chelsea´s young players and Chelsea will get the "best of the rest" back for less money (better then to hold all talented players and paying for them)

I wish you all a pleasant summer and a lot of power to kick Manchester´s ass.

Best from Hamburg and sorry for my english.

Jack

Hello Chelsea,

hello folks,

first of all - I am from Hamburg and loving the Hamburger Sport-Verein (HSV).

- Don´t blame Arnesen - I think there is more behind (Cheslea/HSV) then we think-

My guess is that Arnesen could leave Chelsea because there is an cooperation between this clubs.

- Why sending all the talented players around the world (britain), if you could develop/form them in one soccer club?

- I dont think that chelsea is so "dump" giving up those players without getting a first "knocking down", if the players wants to leave Hamburg.

It´s a win-win situation - we will be better with Chelsea´s young players and Chelsea will get the "best of the rest" back for less money (better then to hold all talented players and paying for them)

I wish you all a pleasant summer and a lot of power to kick Manchester´s ass.

Best from Hamburg and sorry for my english.

Jack

Thanks, and your English is very good. :tophat:

I do think (or at least hope) that there is some link between the two clubs and Tore, in particular, has a buy-back clause if he proves himself to be a very good player.

I will follow Hamburg next season. So who is our favourite player at Hamburg? :D

And don't say Elia please, he's just a faster version of Kalouless. :doh:

Thanks, and your English is very good. :tophat:

I do think (or at least hope) that there is some link between the two clubs and Tore, in particular, has a buy-back clause if he proves himself to be a very good player.

I will follow Hamburg next season. So who is our favourite player at Hamburg? :D

And don't say Elia please, he's just a faster version of Kalouless. :doh:

Thanks for your comment, Styles.

My favourite Player is "Mladen Petric". He is an unbelievable scorrer in an average team.

He also a team player with a good personality.

Elia is really dislike. He is now two years in Hamburg and he made just 3 good games for us.

- he doesnt fight

- he dont follow the tactic rules

- he isnt a team player

- he is a "diva" and ever 6 months he says the clubs like barca or madrid are for him made

- but talented & fast

I think the HSV will sell him this summer for 10-15 M. pounds.... (we need this money).

Back to Chelsea/Hamburg - think about the year 2013 and if the new rules (Plattin) would be accomplished (Finance Fair Play), Chelase would have a great partner in Germany and could get "formed" players for cheep money...

Best from Hamburg,

jack

P.S. We still have good players - but not a team: My link

Thanks for your comment, Styles.

My favourite Player is "Mladen Petric". He is an unbelievable scorrer in an average team.

He also a team player with a good personality.

Elia is really dislike. He is now two years in Hamburg and he made just 3 good games for us.

- he doesnt fight

- he dont follow the tactic rules

- he isnt a team player

- he is a "diva" and ever 6 months he says the clubs like barca or madrid are for him made

- but talented & fast

I think the HSV will sell him this summer for 10-15 M. pounds.... (we need this money).

Back to Chelsea/Hamburg - think about the year 2013 and if the new rules (Plattin) would be accomplished (Finance Fair Play), Chelase would have a great partner in Germany and could get "formed" players for cheep money...

Best from Hamburg,

jack

P.S. We still have good players - but not a team: My link

I like Petric too, very good technical ability. His freekick goal against Fulham was amazing!

Elia just is a very good athlete in my opinion and not a very good footballer.

If we can build a link with between Chelsea-Hamburg then that's great. The players will be able to play in a good quality league and get experience so I would be happy with that.