Gokhan Tore joins Hamburg

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another one bites the dust.The sad thing is that i am getting used to it and it doesn't frustrate me that much anymore since i know that our board is useless.

I am just curious to see how much longer will some fans keep on claiming that this trend isn't a problem because these players "are not good enough to play for Chelsea".

Why is everyone bashing Arnesen?

i agree he is just willing to give our youth the chances we are not . Goood luck to those players who choose to pursue a career at a club who has a wiser youth policy. i only hope that in this coming season our new manager brings with him the enthusiasm to take a chance on those of our most talented youth .

i agree he is just willing to give our youth the chances we are not . Goood luck to those players who choose to pursue a career at a club who has a wiser youth policy. i only hope that in this coming season our new manager brings with him the enthusiasm to take a chance on those of our most talented youth .

agree it would appear now that the reason Arnesen left was that the kids werent being given a chance ... I wonder if Guus was consulted on their

transfers??

Another one bites the dust.The sad thing is that i am getting used to it and it doesn't frustrate me that much anymore since i know that our board is useless.

I am just curious to see how much longer will some fans keep on claiming that this trend isn't a problem because these players "are not good enough to play for Chelsea".

well they said that about Sinclair

Mancienne and Sala i was not too disappointed by considering i never thought they would make the grade, Tore on the other hand rant.gif

agree it would appear now that the reason Arnesen left was that the kids werent being given a chance ... I wonder if Guus was consulted on their

transfers??

I doubt it otherwise Tore would still be here.

Mancienne and Sala i was not too disappointed by considering i never thought they would make the grade, Tore on the other hand rant.gif

I doubt it otherwise Tore would still be here.

must be down to Marina then

Tbh he's hardly an academy product.

Granted, but what is the point of having an academy if not to bring through potential, homegrown or otherwise? Regardless of his origin, like Sala, he's proven our academy is nothing but a dead end, with the only way out being a transfer for peanuts.