Articles

Read the latest Chelsea news and opinion from our main website.

8,249 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  • 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Latest Posts

• We won the league with Obi Mikel in midfield back in the day and I don't recall him making too many forward runs.  I agree with the point but our first goal should be trying to be competitive and becoming a top 4 side again before worrying about 'winning' the league.  Gallagher's scores will likely be higher as he has goals/assists to his name.  I've seen quite a few of those statistical websites and they tend to skew in favor of midfielders that score the odd goal and get the odd as
    • For sure he needs to do this, however equally we also need wingers that can contribute defensively. For me, Noni is the player to do that with his relative strength, desire to win the ball and the fact he has to play with Palmer who wants to play the free role. The value of moving the ball quickly is important for any player so improvement their is important as we don't want him to fall into the Willian/Sterling trap as he is never going to but Hazard with his dribbling. However, I am not so wor
    • Come on, this is not only TC, football fans are often like this. During/after games, easy to make statements which can are over to top or turn out to be laughing stock later. Even many respected managers made comments which are completely ridiculous retrospectively.   Just wanted to appriciate the pun, can you make one with Badiashile aswell?
    • I would have said it was more than that from recollection but point noted equally.
    • Russia-Ukraine war live: Putin orders nuclear weapons drills   Russia testing nuclear weapons in response to West possibly sending troops to Ukraine Russia’s tactical nuclear weapon drills are a response to statements from the West about sending troops to Ukraine, the Kremlin said on Monday. Reuters
    • Haha, you savage! To my defense, I can say I commented this on the 23rd of Dec, Noni failed to score or assist in the PL till 27th and pretty much had no promising contribution. He got his shit together, but still I feel he is very raw and I don't really see him being part of a system, more like someone you send to the filed and does whatever he wants. Watching him more during spring, his skills and shots are good, but Yesterday was his first really good game at Chelsea. Until Yes
    • If he stays I'd love to see an all or nothing Amazon docu on the squad next season, it really must must must be a season of growth into fruition.  Watching the Germany one with Hansi now, decent watch.
    • There were links with Williams. 
    • I think no LW. Roll with Mudryk, Nkunku, Jackson. Break the bank for a proven forward
    • Robert de Niro ''Trump does not have one redeeming feature''  
    • So, let's say we sell Sterling - what are good realistic LW for us to sign? Apart from Kvicha and Leao, for whom we would have to break the bank?
    • I think your confusing "most of the Forum" with our 3 or 4 residents with Thier 3 or 4 word posts that are just hear to gaslight. 
  • Player Threads

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You