Articles

Read the latest Chelsea news and opinion from our main website.

8,249 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  • 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Latest Posts

• Yes. I watched him yesterday. His decision making is very good. Looks anxious with his finishing. He was always very good with longe ranges, but in the professional he is shooting too soon sometimes. Trying to make an impression while he can, because they signed Felipe Anderson who will play in the same position.
    • I get what you're saying but in that game we were on top until extra time where we went Conservative which was clearly from the manager. He has done this on numerous occasions this season as well (City away being another prime example.) For me, Poch plays 'scared' in that he will 'play out for a draw' rather than go for the win when things get tight. For me, that really isn't the type of mentality I want instilled into a young team. 
    • That's what one get for trying to be informative AF 😭 Clockblocking
    • I will go early with my lists for the Summer:  Stay  Petrovic Bettilini  Trev Fofana Colwill  Chilwell James Gusto  Enzo Lavia Caicedo  Palmer Carney Noni Mudryk - Just.  Jackson   Sell for right money Cucu - I am ok with him staying as he has been ok this season, however if the right money comes in then you have to take it owing to his fee and wages.  Gallagher - I wouldn't sell him personal
    • Conservatives crushed by ‘worst local election result’ in years Spread of Tory losses leads former minister to say there’s ‘no such thing as a safe seat any more’ https://www.theguardian.com/politics/article/2024/may/03/tories-face-worst-local-election-results-40-years-sunak-sunak The Conservatives are facing one of their worst local election results in 40 years, with striking Labour gains across England and Wales in key battlegroun
    • While I see your point I must point out our team still had a lower average age then Liverpool did, also they have trained with a standard and a way of playing across all ages at Liverpool so the system and style of play is already embedded in to Liverpool's youth system, that's what happens when you keep a manager around for long enough is that the style and system will be embedded into young players and they can just slot in. So in short yes we lost to Liverpool's youth team but they had a far
    • until yesterday, you (a year before I did) and I were the only people talking about him here as far as I can tell
    • Well yes and no. We aren't going to be challenging for any serious trophies in the near future and yes, Poch will likely be a safe pair of hands for the next year or two. However, we also have to look at the dangers of keeping him. First and foremost for me is the mentality that will be left. Poch seems to think it is fine to play for penalties in a final against the Dippers youth team - that for me was unforgivable and is a dangerous precedent to set. Second, he appears to be very bad at spotti
    • He made great pass for Jackson disallowed goal against Villa. 
    • Poch is here for transitional period of 2, 3 years. Nobody would win PL or CL with this team either. And he is happy to do this period while best managers would moan and leave in current situation.  The way I see our project is that you suffer for 3, 4 years but are building the team to win 4, 5 PLs in a row. You don't think that's worth it? In general only PL and CL are trophies of huge significance. Under Roman after Jose's double in 2005 and 2006 we won big trophies in: 2010, 2012, 2015,
    • Whatever happens Disaster should be nowhere near the first XI. 
    • I am still yet to be convinced. Yesterday he had three opportunities to hit a forward ball to a player who would've been played directly in on goal and he over hit all three. For me he still isn't doing enough other than being a ball winner. 
  • Player Threads

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You