test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

52,354 posts in this topic

Meaning if he manages to put 1 or 2 past a Conference side, we will have to read the knee-jerk, "why the hell did we sell him" reaction for days... <_<

He should be scoring a shitload vs mansfield... I will take ba and 5 mil for sturridge all day long... No regrets for me.

Danelka likes this

Against a non league team... They would probably make torres look like messi.

You sure? :D Not a single chance I am afraid.

Against a non league team... They would probably make torres look like messi.

Hah! Even they cant make miracles like that :P They might be able to make him look like a half decent player but like Messi?Way to much to ask for lol

Reading the BBC text they do seem to forget this is a non league side....

And Suraez can score with his hands now...never mind he aint used to playing in England and what he can/cant do

Hutcho likes this

Meaning if he manages to put 1 or 2 past a Conference side, we will have to read the knee-jerk, "why the hell did we sell him" reaction for days... <_<

It has already happened mate. It was inevitable though. People were always going to react that way.

1357493038961.gif

When "Fair Play" is not important now....

and that neanderthal acting bunch from liverscum celebrating it... although i feel that could be too much of an offence for them. i mean the neanderthals.

In Spain, Ronaldo and Messi lead the race for Ballon d'or. Meanwhile in England, Suarez and Bale are favourites for Fallon d'floor. BREAKING NEWS: Liverpool have confirmed that they have rejected a £25m bid by LA Lakers for Luis Suarez.
Rambo and Laylabelle like this

I honestly think that there should be retrospective punishment for scoring with your hand like in Italy. A 3 match ban should teach that cunt.

Howard Webb has been appointed referee for Manchester United v Liverpool on Sunday 13th January.

:fainthv9:

So, put all my money on the united win then...

DONI. likes this

Howard Webb has been appointed referee for Manchester United v Liverpool on Sunday 13th January.

:fainthv9:

Liverpool confirm that they'll lodge an appeal to The FA about red card they will receive during Sundays match against Man United.