• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Just now, Laylabelle said:

One more win.. That's it. No Aguero moment no need for that. Just simple win and all be lovely. If they lose it on the last day be even worse! 

Leicester also have nothing to play for this weekend after the lose here.

4 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Should be a great game then. :D

I don't care if we lose just defeat Frankfurt.

I want Arse to blow their lead against Valencia,us to finish off EF, Ajax to finish off spuds, then this Sunday we beat Leicester, spuds to get hammered by 3 or 4 and Arsenal to run riot  at Burnley (as they would know their is no EL route to the CL) and boot Spuds out of 4th and thus the CL

Shitty are going to just thrash Brighton, so as long as Barca finishes Victimpool off, I dont give a damn if they win or not, in fact, it makes it more bitter for them to miss it by 1 point (and the third highest EPL point level ever and STILL lose, lolol)

Some gems on Liverpool forum....

Fuckin Brenda went for the 0-0. Rebekah vardy must have banged the shit out of vardy last night 😡😡😡did he even touch the fuckin ball??? FUMING 😡😡😡

I mean just look at that f**king strike from kompany of all people! It’s absurd. No wonder they backed off. His first shot from outside the box in 6 bloody years!!!!

And just seen the replays of the chance for Iheanacho.... it’s an incredible chance. Literally half the goal is open.

This summer is gonna be agony.

This is the worst I've ever felt concerning football Imagine what our players must be feeling

Man City fans had no voice tonight and no songs to sing, what a fucking plastic club they are

How can we compete with city next year if there looking to sign a 31goal Midfielder from benfica for 90 million and looking de ligt too for 70. Just spend spend spend and nothing said

FUCK OFF YOU,  Always fuckin negative,  this season isn't finished yet but your getting all fuckin negative about next season already,

:D:D:D

7 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Rebekah vardy must have banged the shit out of vardy last night 😡😡😡did he even touch the fuckin ball??? FUMING 😡😡😡

Rebekah Vardy keeping it classy with a pap smear selfie, roflmaoooooooooooo

Image result for Rebekah vardy

Just now, Vesper said:

Rebekah Vardy keeping it classy with a pap smear selfie, roflmaoooooooooooo

I read that wrong, thought it said ...''with a Pep smear selfie'' I thought what's Pep doing there as she gets her vag scraped ?!

8 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Some gems on Liverpool forum....

Fuckin Brenda went for the 0-0. Rebekah vardy must have banged the shit out of vardy last night 😡😡😡did he even touch the fuckin ball??? FUMING 😡😡😡

I mean just look at that f**king strike from kompany of all people! It’s absurd. No wonder they backed off. His first shot from outside the box in 6 bloody years!!!!

And just seen the replays of the chance for Iheanacho.... it’s an incredible chance. Literally half the goal is open.

This summer is gonna be agony.

This is the worst I've ever felt concerning football Imagine what our players must be feeling

Man City fans had no voice tonight and no songs to sing, what a fucking plastic club they are

How can we compete with city next year if there looking to sign a 31goal Midfielder from benfica for 90 million and looking de ligt too for 70. Just spend spend spend and nothing said

FUCK OFF YOU,  Always fuckin negative,  this season isn't finished yet but your getting all fuckin negative about next season already,

:D:D:D

scouse fans in a nutshell