The English Football Thread

Steve

50 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

That's it. The gap is huge huge between us lot and Liverpool and City. 

Nah. If previous seasons to go by cause of make targets then faff around and they go elsewhere. 

We need to make this count otherwise CL be over before it started. 

Yup and thats why I dont have much hope really. Sack Marina from transfers, put a DOF and then maybe we can talk. And then the Cash must be put towards quality players, heck mabe it will even convince Eden to stay ( fat chance though ).

• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

11 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Jeez had to switch off the media before this game. 

All crapping on about how Leicester can do the Dippers a favour, how Brendan Rodgers can help them....oh do fuck off.

Come on Man City !!

Thing is they probably will.. Just because its fate blahhh. They've had so much luck this season this is bound to be another luck moment. 

And then we go on a major media everywhere blackout... 

Dont. Fuck. Up. Pleaseeeeee 

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

Thing is they probably will.. Just because its fate blahhh. They've had so much luck this season this is bound to be another luck moment. 

And then we go on a major media everywhere blackout... 

Dont. Fuck. Up. Pleaseeeeee 

I think Man City will be well up for this

All these star players on show here and the player I covet most is Ben Chillwell. What a player. He will become world class if he moves to a big club.

I desperately wish we'd sign him this summer. Would probably cost something like £70m, unfortunately. City and Liverpool are both well stocked at fullback, Arse and Spuds would never spend that sort of money on a player, and United already have their young English LB, plus no CL football to offer. I think if we really went after him he'd be there relatively unopposed by the other big clubs.

13 minutes ago, Pizy said:

All these star players on show here and the player I covet most is Ben Chillwell. What a player. He will become world class if he moves to a big club.

I desperately wish we'd sign him this summer. Would probably cost something like £70m, unfortunately. City and Liverpool are both well stocked at fullback, Arse and Spuds would never spend that sort of money on a player, and United already have their young English LB, plus no CL football to offer. I think if we really went after him he'd be there relatively unopposed by the other big clubs.

Nahh cant see it mate.....we didnt wanna spend 60M on Sandro, no way we will spend more on Ben.

6 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Nahh cant see it mate.....we didnt wanna spend 60M on Sandro, no way we will spend more on Ben.

And we shouldnt. He is not that good

Kudos to leicesters attitude so far. I guess the fa have given some incentives to give City a hrad time today

31 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

And we shouldnt. He is not that good

Kudos to leicesters attitude so far. I guess the fa have given some incentives to give City a hrad time today

Havent seen that much of Ben, so cant say mate. Yeah that Rodgers doing his best to help his beloved pool ha.

Just now, Laylabelle said:

Can see this being one of those games.. Just not happening. Blehhh. All a bit grim

Burnley looked the same, usually city find a way and in the pl there is no VAR to thwart their plethora of illicit goals.