test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

the league table at the end of 13/14 season, mind you this is our record against City, United, Arsenal and Liverpool that season, won both 2-1 (home) and 1-0 (away) vs City, won both 2-1 (home) and 2-0 (away) vs Liverpool, drew 0-0 (away) and won 3-1 (home) vs United, drew 0-0 (away) and won 6-0 (home) vs Arsenal and still Mourinho talked about us being a little horse and having no eggs to make an omelette ffs. We had no excuses im sorry, if we hadnt droped stupid points to the likes of Sunderland, Palace, Villa, Norwich, etc, what could have been...

IMG_2204.PNG

11 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

I hate the Anfield matches - all the feral inbreds booing and whistling when the opponents are on the ball, the refs giving 50/50 decisions in favour of them, scared of the Hills Have Eyes fans.

Thing is City could quite easily chase them down with a 10 match unbeaten run, they've it in them.

Conversely Liverpool can quite easily have their Demba Ba moments....''Steve Gerard, Gerard he slipped on his fucking arse....''etc

But I do really like going up there mate. They are supposed to be the jolly jokers with the good humour but I find them so easy to wind up. I really can't stand their accents (or Brummies) but once you get them riled up you cant make a word out. They spit and drool all over the place. And its even better when you just stand there being calm and laughing at them. Not got a clue. The Mancs take it easier. But the north London lot is always best. Wromg to say but I sometimes get a better feeling of winding the north Londoners up than a win lol

2 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

the league table at the end of 13/14 season, mind this is our record against City, United, Arsenal and Liverpool that season, won both 2-1 (home) and 1-0 (away) vs City, won both 2-1 (home) and 2-0 (away) vs Liverpool, drew 0-0 (away) and won 3-1 (home) vs United, drew 0-0 (away) and won 6-0 (home) vs Arsenal. If we hadnt droped stupid points to the likes of Sunderland, Palace, Villa, Norwich, etc, what could have been...

IMG_2204.PNG

Problem still with our GD

Not just the points total but fuck me the quality of those two team as opposed to us was fucking worrying.

The tight control, the pressure, the energy, the quality was just on another level. This comes back to the right players bought and most of all the quality.

Next summer Liverpool will plan to replace Milner and Henderson, fuck me if they get signings in based on what they have done recently they are going to go way up the quality scale again.

And just take a look at Sane last night- His first though is drive at speed, not slow it down or look inside for the easy option...drive at speed, he was sensational last night.

Johnnyeye and Vesper like this