• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Massive win for us today, huge statement of intent from us, thank God we dont have to play Tottenham in the league again, its up to us to finish the job, Spurs are not giving up and are pushing us to the edge, props to them, so we need to keep fully focused until the end and get the job done, its only in our hands, on to the next final. Cheers mates and KTBFFH

Well at least they have 2 away games so if they will drop points its gonna be in those matches. United draw only at OT(10 times) but i hope they can do something.

Moreover, next game KFc play at 5th may vs WHU, we play 8th vs Middlesbrough. They can make big pressure on us. I hope we gonna win that,

Pochettino the sly mofo made sure the spurs players would not get our result ao they could play without pressure. A luxury we wont have next matchday. Will not work the next time for them tho bc then we will be champions and everyone will know.

2 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Pochettino the sly mofo made sure the spurs players would not get our result ao they could play without pressure. A luxury we wont have next matchday. Will not work the next time for them tho bc then we will be champions and everyone will know.

Pochettino said he wants to win the title, he´s got them well drilled and he´s waiting for a mistake to pounce, we can´t let him have that at all.

Need to give credit to Pochettino for actually drilling a winning mentality into this young Spurs side. One of the reasons why they are behind at this time is because they didnt get a good second striker in the transfer window and ended drawing too many games while Kane was out. Next season irrespective of this season results, if Spurs really want to be part of the big guns they need to spend on having their second line (got a poor bench) ... have some different profile of players (they are missing wide men)

With Spurs having a very good young squad, if they hold on to Pochettino next season and invest money in the right players next season ... they will be again Title challengers ... for me they are moving up in the right direction and it's scary for the other big teams. 

10 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

Pochettino said he wants to win the title, he´s got them well drilled and he´s waiting for a mistake to pounce, we can´t let him have that at all.

Your right. But my point was, the spurs players beat arsenal unaware that we had thrashed Everton beforehand.

If they had known it would have been a whole diffferent story.

After they play westham we play twpmgames before they play again and if the gap is 7 points again then it is all over.

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

Your right. But my point was, the spurs players beat arsenal unaware that we had thrashed Everton beforehand.

After they play westham we play twpmgames before they play again and if the gap is 7 points again then it is all over.

yes i understood your point, we need to do our job, because its most likely that Spurs will win their game before we play Boro, im not expecting West Ham to do anything, so our players need to be fully focused, because Boro is fighting for points, as seen by their draw against City. Cheers mate

Don't understand what's the point some people keep insisting that Spurs is the best team in the league. They are only lost three games, so does MU. How come you could have a conclusion that 2nd place team better than first? What's the need of league table again?

3 hours ago, RoyalBlues said:

Don't understand what's the point some people keep insisting that Spurs is the best team in the league. They are only lost three games, so does MU. How come you could have a conclusion that 2nd place team better than first? What's the need of league table again?

Since August, there's no doubt who's been the better team, but teams go through ups and downs in form and there's people that think that, right now, Spurs are better than we are. They haven't lost recently (except to us) and we have. I still think we're the better team personally, but it's a valid argument IMO to argue they're better right now. Form v. Overall record. 

24 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

Since August, there's no doubt who's been the better team, but teams go through ups and downs in form and there's people that think that, right now, Spurs are better than we are. They haven't lost recently (except to us) and we have. I still think we're the better team personally, but it's a valid argument IMO to argue they're better right now. Form v. Overall record. 

Ah, form yes, might be, although it is very subjective matter in my opinion. We beat them twice out of 3 games this season, and they may not counting it. But at the end of season, only the silverware counts, what is matter. Hope the team can get the job done properly, to shut them all up.

9 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

They knew about it ... I believe it was Errison who mentioned it in his post match interview that they were aware of the result before going into their game. 

I pretty sure that what he mentioned

Watford are a joke, they know they arent safe yet, just look at their remaining fixtures:

Leicester (A)

Everton (A)

Chelsea (A)

City (H)

who are they going to screw over ?, i wonder...

i hate relegation teams, they play shit all season, but in the end they play like world beaters like their lives depended on it, what a joke.

3 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

Watford are a joke, they know they arent safe yet, just look at their remaining fixtures:

Leicester (A)

Everton (A)

Chelsea (A)

City (H)

who are they going to screw over ?, i wonder...

They need 2 points for guaranteed safety. They will be safe by our game. Other games will go in their favour.

Just now, We Hate Scouse said:

They need 2 points for guaranteed safety. They will be safe by our game. Other games will go in their favour.

i really hope so mate, the universe works in a weird way sometimes