test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

The English Football Thread

Started by Steve,

33,175 posts in this topic
Never thought I'd find myself saying this but I think Spuds have overtaken Arsenal as the club I despise most. I cannot fucking stand them. So many unlikable players and they play like dirty cunts.
Like a pebble in our shoe we can't get rid of now, too. Really thought Southampton could get something here but they rolled right over. Embarrassing from them.

Walker, Rose and Alli. And their fans call us Chavs.
Johnnyeye likes this

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Never thought I'd find myself saying this but I think Spuds have overtaken Arsenal as the club I despise most. I cannot fucking stand them. So many unlikable players and they play like dirty cunts.

Like a pebble in our shoe we can't get rid of now, too. Really thought Southampton could get something here but they rolled right over. Embarrassing from them.

you just know you can´t count on these shitty teams to take points from Spurs, they seem to roll over for them, that´s why we cant lose any focus until the end, its only in our hands to win the title, that´s why wins like ours yesterday are massive, we only need to worry about us and ignore the other results. Now let´s hope Liverpool can stop City. Cheers

The Mourinho celebration for a win against a bottom side team with 7 defenders on. :D:D 

I just can't. That was too much.

If it was because his friend Karanka was sacked, ok, maybe I can see why but if not.. :D:D:D 

Johnnyeye likes this

19 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

you just know you can´t count on these shitty teams to take points from Spurs, they seem to roll over for them, that´s why we cant lose any focus until the end, its only in our hands to win the title, that´s why wins like ours yesterday are massive, we only need to worry about us and ignore the other results. Now let´s hope Liverpool can stop City. Cheers

http://ci.memecdn.com/10442593.jpg

10442593.jpg

Johnnyeye and kmk108 like this

2 minutes ago, nachikethas said:

1-1 at 78 min. A Liverpool win will be too much for asking. I will take this score

Lalana missed opeen goal

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

Lalana missed opeen goal

What a miss. How many goals should have been scored in this match? Nobody wants to win! 

very good result. Hopefully arsenal will take points off city when we come back from internationals..

Johnnyeye likes this

21 minutes ago, nachikethas said:

KDB :rant: our stupidest transfer.

Lets not start that all over. He is no longer with us. We made a lot of bad decisions with transfers (Mata(debatable), KDB, Lukaku, Luiz(in the first place))

Johnnyeye likes this

25 minutes ago, nachikethas said:

Thought he had a mediocre game, tbh. Some good deliveries but also gave the ball away loads of times.

Anyways, I think we can just about rule City out from catching us. They have a woeful defense and some tough, tough matches still to play. Spuds are annoying as fuck, though. Like us, they actually know how to defend and have a style of play that small clubs just can't deal with, even without Kane. We really need them to drop points or we can't relax. 

nachikethas and Johnnyeye like this

Yeah least like us City and Spurs have the one game in hand rather then 2.

Man U and Arsenal both have 2 so be interesting to see how that all goes with the top 4 and all.

Johnnyeye likes this

38 minutes ago, nachikethas said:

I was mad for long time we sold him, but if we continue with current formation, he wouldnt have place anyway.

Johnnyeye likes this