• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Our aim is to make Leicester City win the PL, hoho. We have one 'final' match yet to play this season, against Spurs. And by the time Leicester coming, hopefully we will do Guard of honour for them. If not, we will still can give them what they deserved though. Others always say we're shit anyway, we don't cares.

3 hours ago, Special Juan said:

The energy and determination on display again from LC was just totally tremendous.

Kante is incredible.

It's almost as if Matic lost his mojo (ala Austin Powers) somewhere and Kante picked it up.

Leicester and Tottenham have pretty similar dificulties on their last 8 matches. I am finally starting to fancy LCFC chances...

Problem is their last 3 matches are really hard. United and us away, with Everton in between!

17 hours ago, Rmpr said:

Leicester and Tottenham have pretty similar dificulties on their last 8 matches. I am finally starting to fancy LCFC chances...

Problem is their last 3 matches are really hard. United and us away, with Everton in between!

Wouldnt call us a tough game lol

12 minutes ago, chrismada9 said:

And to think we made this Everton side look like Barcelona last week.. <_<

That's what you get when you plays a shitty midfield like Mikel/Matic in an important match. One of the most useless, slowest midfield combination I have seen in recent times. Almost on par with Fellaini/Carrick.

Just now, AWorriedChelseaFan said:

That's what you get when you plays a shitty midfield like Mikel/Matic in an important match. One of the most useless, slowest midfield combination I have seen in recent times. Almost on par with Fellaini/Carrick.

I think the main thorn in the side for us was getting rid of Ramires. He was that one pivotal player who could play as a box-to-box because he bagged all of that evergy. When I see Mikel and Matic, all I see are two sloths who consistently allow much younger and determined players to dominate them for 99.9% of the game.

Thing is, at least Mikel has played under Hiddink before, to know how to control situations. Matic simply looks like a lost rabbit out there at times! The best player to play alongside Mikel, is RLC, but although he's probably a better option than Oscar/Matic, the fact that he's still inexperienced still shows.. he demonstrated that at home v Stoke.

1 minute ago, chrismada9 said:

I think the main thorn in the side for us was getting rid of Ramires. He was that one pivotal player who could play as a box-to-box because he bagged all of that evergy. When I see Mikel and Matic, all I see are two sloths who consistently allow much younger and determined players to dominate them for 99.9% of the game.

Thing is, at least Mikel has played under Hiddink before, to know how to control situations. Matic simply looks like a lost rabbit out there at times! The best player to play alongside Mikel, is RLC, but although he's probably a better option than Oscar/Matic, the fact that he's still inexperienced still shows.. he demonstrated that at home v Stoke.

Our best midfield combination atm is Mikel/Fabregas IMO. I'd like to see RLC/Fabregas in the next few matches, since we have nothing to play for anymore. Matic can stay rotting on the bench for all I care, the guy is finished. Get rid in the summer, and replace him with either one of Vidal or Radja Nainggolan.

RLC is still a very young player, the lack of composure shown by him in the Stoke game is very realistic. He will only get better and better with game time.

1 minute ago, AWorriedChelseaFan said:

Matic can stay rotting on the bench for all I care, the guy is finished. Get rid in the summer, and replace him with either one of Vidal or Radja Nainggolan.

Y'know I wish I could say "Yep, how about we do a swap deal with Bayern, involving Vidal and Matic", but the fact we won't be playing in Europe kinda makes that idea a lot more optimistic.

Nainggolan, maybe!