• Special Juan

useron.gifHarris96
  • Kopite
  • star.gifstar.gifstar.gifstar.gif
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
xx.gif
Re: Newcastle 1 - Liverpool 0 (FT)
« Reply #1269 on: Today at 07:07:45 PM »
We Set up very similarly (a lot worse) to how bayern have lately.

We effectively had Johnson as our alaba, full back playing center back in a back 3. But with licence to go forward.
Gerrard our Alonso, the quarter back that dropped back to cover that gap.
Moreno our bernat, the full back played further forward out wide to hug the touchline.
Sterling our robben, wide player that likes to cut inside and willing to track back
Balotelli our lewandowski, technical bigger player that bring others into play.
Coutinho our gotze, technical no. 10 capable of floating around behind the striker.
Allen our lahm, player that ticks it over. Presses well, well rounded.
Hendo our muller, hard worker that breaks beyond the front man.

Not sure if it's a load of bollocks, but it does look like we tried to adopt a similar style to them today. But we just haven't got the personnel to execute it.

Man just look at this shite. Fucking madness. That place is... I don't even know how to call it, it's like an asylum, I can't help myself to think that at least 80% of this current generation of Liverpool fans will suffer from dementia in their latest stages.

useron.gifHarris96
  • Kopite
  • star.gifstar.gifstar.gifstar.gif
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
xx.gif
Re: Newcastle 1 - Liverpool 0 (FT)
« Reply #1269 on: Today at 07:07:45 PM »
We Set up very similarly (a lot worse) to how bayern have lately.

We effectively had Johnson as our alaba, full back playing center back in a back 3. But with licence to go forward.

Gerrard our Alonso, the quarter back that dropped back to cover that gap.

Moreno our bernat, the full back played further forward out wide to hug the touchline.

Sterling our robben, wide player that likes to cut inside and willing to track back

Balotelli our lewandowski, technical bigger player that bring others into play.

Coutinho our gotze, technical no. 10 capable of floating around behind the striker.

Allen our lahm, player that ticks it over. Presses well, well rounded.

Hendo our muller, hard worker that breaks beyond the front man.

Not sure if it's a load of bollocks, but it does look like we tried to adopt a similar style to them today. But we just haven't got the personnel to execute it.

Man just look at this shite. Fucking madness. That place is... I don't even know how to call it, it's like an asylum, I can't help myself to think that at least 80% of this current generation of Liverpool fans will suffer from dementia in their latest stages.

LOLZ

Hendo=Müller best part :lol:

btw if City don't win tomorrow, Pellegrini should get out his field-glasses to see usfrom behind, cos we are far far away.

Watching that Newcastle v Liverpool game earlier, especially the last 15-20 minutes after Lambert came on was baffling. Rodgers clearly brought him on to go more direct with their attacks, which was fine, but they were completely aimless. The entire team just launched long balls after long balls to Lambert, Balotelli and heck, even Borini and every single time, a Newcastle player cleared the ball away with ease. They had no one close enough to pick up the knock downs or try to contest for the second balls. Nobody was connecting the midfield and attack and defence and midfield. The whole team just became disjointed and like 3 broken parts. Utterly ridiculous!

CITY:Hart/Zabaletta Kompany Demichelis Kolarov/Milner Fernando/Navas Yaya Jovetic/Aguero
SUBS: Caballero, Clichy, Sagna, Fernandinho, Boyata, Dzeko, Nasri.

UNITED:
De Gea/Valencia Smalling Rojo Shaw/Blind/Januzaj Fellaini Rooney Di Maria/RvP
SUBS:
Lindegaard, McNair, Carrick, Fletcher, Herrera, Mata, Wilson

That United defence is awful. Can't see anything other than a City win. Hope De Gea won't agree with me. Doubt it though

Agreed, however with the attacking force United has on paper they should be able to cause some problems.

Plus City come into this game with 2 losses.

United is an unsolved issue for me though, I dont get how they are not performing better with the players they have up front. But I guess it has to do with the rest of the team..