• Replies 65.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

If we win against QPR, what would you rather have?

- city-united draw (difference 8 and 12 points)

- united win (difference 9 and 10 points)

United win. They're not a threat, they'll drop lots of points with their piss poor defence. If Man City start playing to their potential (and maybe sign another CB in January) then we could be in a fair bit of trouble.

They'll both be going for a win as a point does neither any good. I'm thinking it could come down to who manages to limit defensive mistakes because otherwise there's not much between them. Dzeko, Toure and Fernandinho are bang out of form; Silva is injured. No Falcao, RvP's a declining force and Rooney doesn't score against big teams anymore.

The problem with United going there is they aren't as tactically sound as us, they are very vulnerable and will struggle not to concede.

I keep reading and hearing that this United side look miles better? Do they, really? I think they aren't, I think they look decidedly average and still miles from where they should be.

I know City aren't exactly great right now but I just have a feeling the occasion will be too big for some of the United players and the experience of City and their players will see it out.

QPR manager Harry Redknapp has revealed Eden Hazard was in talks over a move to Tottenham before signing for Chelsea.

The Belgium winger was in talks with the White Hart Lane outfit in 2012 but instead moved to Stamford Bridge from Lille following the Blues' Champions League triumph

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2014/11/01/5684951/redknapp-spurs-almost-signed-hazard?ICID=TP_HN_HP_RI_0_2

Bored of the arent Man U amazing talk again and the omg Gerrard has to sign a new contact blahhhh.Least gone quiet about us seeing it seemed to be heading the same way they did with Liverpool.Big us up so much that if we do loose the league can do the not as good as thought blahh they did

Bored of the arent Man U amazing talk again and the omg Gerrard has to sign a new contact blahhhh.Least gone quiet about us seeing it seemed to be heading the same way they did with Liverpool.Big us up so much that if we do loose the league can do the not as good as thought blahh they did

Even if we destroy qphaha 11-0 we will not be in headlines. Probably, Balotelli swapping his pants this time, would be there.