Alexis Sanchez

milllz

17 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Maybe, but he'd be seen as Judas by the Arsenal fans and Wenger would be killed if he sold him to a London rival. Sanchez probably wouldn't want to completely destroy his "legacy" and reputation with Arse fans,

City are a bit of a nothing club so they'll get over him going there eventually.

If I was sanchez is want to destroy it what have arsenal gave him FA cup lol he's.giving them everything with nothing in return.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

City will be ridiculous next season if he does end up there.

That's what they said last year and they had to scrap a UCL spot. They sign many players, many times the wrong ones. Also Guardiola was a fiasco, but I fully expect him to do somewhat better this time around.
Same thing was said about United and they finished 6th.
Thing is city have been doing some of the best deals for many years now and that paid off with one league they won and another United choked. They're the English PSG...

15 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Why? are they starving for cash?

Because if they don't sell now they will sell him for a premium in January. 

Otherwise next summer go for free. 

More then likely they will cave in January. 

Dont see why Arsenal will sell Sanchez to any PL teams even if that is what Sanchez wants. 

- They cant afford another backlash from their fans after last season. 

- They are debt free (If i'm not wrong) and they do have solid revenues coming in. Plus they have lower wages than most of the other top teams in the PL. 

- They have to show that they are competing for the title and missing out on your main man certainly doesnt indicate that ... (will they choke is another story altogether)   

The only thing going against them is they are not in the CL but Arsenal can easily force Sanchez to stay and let him go free. He will play if told to ... thats what u make from his comments when he said the decision is for Arsenal to take. 

3 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

He shouldn't be an alternative, he should be our main target :) I would love to see him as our main striker over Aubameyang or any other rumoured player ;) 

Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez is close to agreeing contractual terms with PSG ahead of a possible move, according to L’Équipe.

Sounds like we're getting another elite team in Europe, with possibly Neymar addition.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You