Chelsea vs Hull

BlueLion.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God I love matches like this, really shows the fight the boys have...or the ridiculous luck. Good to have the league back on. I think maybe Carlo just needs some more time to learn how to adapt to a "bus parking" team. This is the first he's had with Chelsea so all in all...we're top of the league. :P

Very big relief, yes we had so many chances to score and we should have done a lot better goals-wise. I do feel though we really could do with a impact player, something that a lot of people have been saying for a few seasons now. We are like a bettering ram sometimes where we force our way into chances, where at times we could be more like a knife and cut our way through with some clever play. I said the same after the Community shield and i still feel the same...

But we did well and again the spirit of the team is geat, you always fancy us to get the chances to score, but if we don't find the ways of breaking these teams down better we are going to end up drawing games like this through the season as well as winning them...

I thought Ballack changed the Diamond when he came on, It gave Essien the holding role and let him on the right, Which worked out well.

We created a number of chances and should have finished 4 or 5 of them, Drogba getting them both is the best possible start for us, He is a player that excells with confidence. Lampard looked good in possesion but needs to stop taking so much time on the ball, He needs to get the ball with his back to goal and look over his shoulder.

All in all a great way to start the season, Two great goals, Solid defensivly, Bosingwa and Ashley getting forward.

That was painfull as hell. Thank fuck for Didier's shit cross! We deserved the win tho, complete one way traffic. Didier Drogba is back on fire, he done some terrible things but also some absolute brilliance. Same old DD we know n love

Anelka is sleeping, his first touches hae been so frustrating, we bought on Kalou too late and Frank should be played on the right of the diamond, that way he can control the game better

Jesus Cole / Deco for the top of the diamond, we played really well, Had to be hunt to score

KTBFFH

DIDIER DROGBA! LA LA LA LA

He's on fire, gonna have a good season I think.

Steven hunt is a dirty little fucker what was the need for that tackle on Lampard, hope Lamps told him what he is.

We shoulda scored alot more but 3 points is 3 points!

I've missed the premiership, WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE! (for now)

My.god....lol!!!!

Trust bloody Hunt to score.Could see it coming and our passing again was crap but 3 points :D and another last min goal wooo...thank god for the 6 mins injury time!Thought were were gana get in then but :D

And yeh we did struggle but we did draw 0-0 last season so :D improvement

Edited by Laylabelle

Still think we need a plan B, possible featuring alot of width with Joey Cole and Zhirkov..

To be honest I think that once they are fit having Cole and Zhirkov in the side will be our plan A. They are two players naturally suited to the diamond , offer creativety and pace and a natural width and I think would work perfectly in the diamond with Essien in the holding role.