• Kante
    • Jorginho
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Mount (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

Tell me one thing that Azpilicueta deserves to be captain except played for the team longer than others.

He has the spirit yes I can give him that, but it’s so obvious he has no influence, no infection, no motivation to teammates and on top of these he has no ability anymore.

Just now, Mana said:

....they beat us at home. We have a better squad than them.

His ship hasn’t sailed.

It has mate. He would offer nothing over and above Lampard IMHO.

Lampard needs to be given 2 windows. If he cannot build a team then he needs to go.

Our first Boxing Day loss since 15 years and first back to back defeats at home since 2011

I stand by every single scouting/buy posts I have made for months.

Not just the buys but the sells too.

We are in dire, dire straights player-wise.

Laughable that people think that all we need at CB is to swap Ake for AC.

Laughable that anyone thinks all our fullbacks are acceptable, other than Reece.

Kovacic is superb at MF. The rest, including Kante (the way he is now used) are problematic. RLC had a worse Achilles injury than CHO, and look at CHO.

We need 2 (actually 3 but we are just going to have to renew Willian) Wingers. CHO needs to be loaned out, he is shattered. 

And FFS, we need a goddamn WC striker like Werner, not some easy going no trouble scrub sub type.

Better start fixing it now, as all that will take 2 years plus to sort.

Lamps will not be around for that if we do not, and maybe he is sacked next season as well, as he is certainly not taking care of business atm.

We have good players but not Chelsea quality players...our team would be perfect if we were everton or west ham...bit we are Chelsea and this is sub standard...before we as fans settle for who we have become and just be happy with mediocrity, we need to buy some world class players in multiple positions in next 2 windows

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Tell me with a straight face those teams mentioned have a better squad than we do. 

They don't have a better squad - but they are solid 6-7 out of 10 players week in week out.

Whereas ours are ranging from 3-9 every week.

Consistency wins - remember Tortoise and Hare...

8 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

No I dont

Emerson is bang fucking average

Azpi is done

CHO shadow of his former self

Tammy needs to bulk up in the gym- getting knocked all over the place

Pedro - done

I'm surprised you think the players are good enough 

You are wrong mate. 

3 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Kante is a waste of space against smaller teams at home, Azpilicueta and Emerson offer absolutely nothing going forward and are huge suspect when it comes to defending, Rudiger is not solving defensive issues as some people on here thought he would immediately, Jorginho without Kovacic is lost, Abraham has been invisible for some time, and CHO is a proper joke. And Lampard is getting it wrong times and times again. That Tottenham game was just an exception, with some players being clearly on drugs because don't forget - they are the same they played against Saints today.

Yep, I am frustrated.

Return Kante to defensive midfield and see what happens whether playing big or smaller teams. He can easily retract back and help our poor defense. 

can we win any game at home? or even score? this is definitely a big worry, absolute shambles of a team, any team coming to Stamford Bridge must feel confident of getting a result, long gone are the days the Bridge was a fortress. Fuck off

Just now, Mana said:

Dude...why? Why are you becoming more of a Lampard fan than Chelsea?

How is Lampard EQUAL or better than Howe? What has Lampard actually DONE? You cannot say “we are 4th”, because by new year we could end up 6th.

I'm not - but Lampard gets slack as he wasn't able to bring any players in.

We knew the squad was a bit shite.

I will defend Lamps until he has had a couple of windows. Otherwise I'm a hypocrite. 

Once he has had those windows - I will judge him like all other managers 👍

Just now, Muzchap said:

They don't have a better squad - but they are solid 6-7 out of 10 players week in week out.

Whereas ours are ranging from 3-9 every week.

Consistency wins - remember Tortoise and Hare...

It's now becoming sad seeing you defend Lampard. 

I don't think he should be sacked, but I will always point on his faults. Blatant faults. Sugar coating them doesn't do any good. 

Yes the squad is poor, but we should be doing better. Without an undeniable fact we should.  

Had a b***dy incident last week.
4 days in hospital and it was one of those without wifi connections.
Fortunately there was a convict in the same ward and two cops watching him, so one cop used his iphone to inform me about the 2-0 against Spurs.
Today it was "haivan asker" time again.

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

It's now becoming sad seeing you defend Lampard. 

I don't think he should be sacked, but I will always point on his faults. Blatant faults. Sugar coating them doesn't do any good. 

Yes the squad is poor, but we should be doing better. Without an undeniable fact we should.  

I said Lampard got it wrong FFS? 

I also said Azpi and Emerson are total shit and couldn't cross for shit?

We played 9 men against Southampton.

We should have played 4-4-2 and used 2 upfront.

So yes Lampard fucked up and the players were shite as well.