• Mount
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Abraham
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Fucking hell that is shocking.

No Kante so he plays Barkley and Jorginho I'm a 2. I'm hoping this is a 433.

If this is a 4231 AND kovacic is on the bench then this is down to frank. He takes responsibility for this match. There only excuse for playing Barkley instead of kovacic WHILST Kante is out is that kova is injured. But then wtf is he on the bench then?

Bullshit.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, 1905didierblue said:

Still better than bitching all the time.

He just said the fact that we don't have a home win. Weird lineup. We never know what Lamps is going to do. No Kante and yet he decides to put Barkley instead of Kovacic. Also with all the injuries Giroud couldn't make it in to the squad. I can see him out in January. 

Just now, Special Juan said:

A bit gutless from Frank IMO, this constant selecting of Willian is baffling, because he's rubbish.

As for Pedro, another really bad choice.

Lol. Who were our options? A half match fit Cho or a currently poor and unadapted pulisic. Please tell

Man, is Kante made of glass all of a sudden? He's just constantly injured this season.

And how poor must Pulisic look in training if he can't buy a start in the PL?

Anyways, whatever the starting XI, we should be getting 3 points at home to Brighton. We need 9 points from our next 9 to really get our season up and running for real.

Just now, NikkiCFC said:

He just said the fact that we don't have a home win. Weird lineup. We never know what Lamps is going to do. No Kante and yet he decides to put Barkley instead of Kovacic. Also with all the injuries Giroud couldn't make in to the squad. I can see him out in January. 

You do know that he is sick too, right?

Also who would u remove from among the current subs if he was fit?pray tell. 

Except for kova for Barkley each of the player should be starting.

Anyone bitching and moaning about the wingers needs a reality check. CHo is hardly match fit, pulisic has been average at best. 

15 minutes ago, 1905didierblue said:

Awww. Were you asleep since Tuesday?

11 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

No i just came back from the victory lap around my country celebrating our win against a pub team :D

but to be clear: havent won at home in PL and against a team who doesnt have a full time postman as a keeper :blink:

11 minutes ago, 1905didierblue said:

Wow. Whole 3 games. Damn. Frank out.

8 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

I bet you will say the same come december.. ”wow whole 9 games bla bla”.

Hand bags away now people.