• Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

8 minutes ago, DDA said:

I'm dreading this. Have a bad feeling we will be 2 points behind United come Monday morning. I hope the boys prove me wrong.

Unless FA decide to cheat and give United 4 points instead of 3 for a win, they will be just one point above

Chelsea handed crucial advantage by Premier League schedulers as Pep Guardiola bemoans Man City's fixture list

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/manchestercity/chelsea-handed-crucial-advantage-by-premier-league-schedulers-as-pep-guardiola-bemoans-man-citys-a4059901.html

Hi guys sorry to jump in this page for a question on a different game. 

I'm trying to but 2 tickets for a friend for the wolves fixture. The gerenral sale is meant to be 11th at 7am I believe. Do you know if there will definatly be a general sale or will the game sell out before then. 

Thanks in advance. 

23 minutes ago, Andy j said:

Hi guys sorry to jump in this page for a question on a different game. 

I'm trying to but 2 tickets for a friend for the wolves fixture. The gerenral sale is meant to be 11th at 7am I believe. Do you know if there will definatly be a general sale or will the game sell out before then. 

Thanks in advance. 

Best bet would be sending Mr @xPetrCechx a mesasge mate.

Double injury setback for Manchester City as key men are ruled out of Chelsea clash

Pep Guardiola confirms Manchester City duo will miss Chelsea clash through injury

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/fixtures-results/double-injury-setback-city-chelsea-15801458

Another 4 or 5 would b nice

21 minutes ago, mccg said:

At least Emerson is a cert to play over Alonso (Sarri's height excuse lol) as M.City aren't giants !

Honestly Emerson vs Sterling or Mahrez geniuenly gives me the fear. David Brooks made him look naive...

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

Honestly Emerson vs Sterling or Mahrez geniuenly gives me the fear. David Brooks made him look naive...

lol well if Emerson fills you with fear , hell knows what you will feel like with the prospect of Alonso! Bournemouth made the whole team look naive

3 hours ago, mccg said:

lol well if Emerson fills you with fear , hell knows what you will feel like with the prospect of Alonso! Bournemouth made the whole team look naive

Well Emerson is apparently the reincarnation of Roberto Carlos in comparison to Alonso... both are painfully average. Emerson is the worst of the two for me. Defensively hes useless.