test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Man City 6-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Barkley
    • Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

728 posts in this topic

Obviously beaten City once already this season, now we've got to work out how to beat them with Fernandinho in their team.

DDA and Vesper like this

1 hour ago, Goalonso said:

Obviously beaten City once already this season, now we've got to work out how to beat them with Fernandinho in their team.

Erm, we did beat them with Fernandinho in the team?

bigbluewillie, DDA and Vesper like this

2 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

3aa800dd0309df0c20c3bf212135e965.png

At least Emerson is a cert to play over Alonso (Sarri's height excuse lol) as M.City aren't giants !

21 minutes ago, mccg said:

At least Emerson is a cert to play over Alonso (Sarri's height excuse lol) as M.City aren't giants !

Honestly Emerson vs Sterling or Mahrez geniuenly gives me the fear. David Brooks made him look naive...

bigbluewillie likes this

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

Honestly Emerson vs Sterling or Mahrez geniuenly gives me the fear. David Brooks made him look naive...

lol well if Emerson fills you with fear , hell knows what you will feel like with the prospect of Alonso! Bournemouth made the whole team look naive

Wallosh likes this

3 hours ago, mccg said:

lol well if Emerson fills you with fear , hell knows what you will feel like with the prospect of Alonso! Bournemouth made the whole team look naive

Well Emerson is apparently the reincarnation of Roberto Carlos in comparison to Alonso... both are painfully average. Emerson is the worst of the two for me. Defensively hes useless.

9 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Well Emerson is apparently the reincarnation of Roberto Carlos in comparison to Alonso... both are painfully average. Emerson is the worst of the two for me. Defensively hes useless.

It's not even that...

If emerson were a Roberto Carlos (most overrated LB in history), then Sarri would indeed deserve criticism.

Because Emerson is an average player, similar to what Alonso has been lately, it's really a toss up. In which case, it is entirely within the Manager's right to pick the player who he thinks will help *his* system more. Unless folks are also advocating that they know which one would help Sarri's system better than he does. :rolleyes:

Muzchap likes this

Chelsea's Maurizio Sarri: Difficult to control match vs. Manchester City

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/english-premier-league/story/3771177/chelseas-maurizio-sarri----difficult-to-control-match-vs-manchester-city

Get Kante to sit back 1st 20mins look for the counter attack , then be flexible , change, watch the dee vee dee of this 2nd half performance!

Chelsea are 6/1 tomorrow , i can guarantee if we had beaten Bournemouth we would probly be 3 or 4/1 =just saying, if the real cfc turn up thats massive , 2-1 cfc 20/1 + 3-1 a tasty 66/1 fuck it im all over it , follow them over the edge lol , unless Alonso is playing! ktbffh

Johnnyeye and Unionjack like this

3 hours ago, mccg said:

Chelsea's Maurizio Sarri: Difficult to control match vs. Manchester City

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/english-premier-league/story/3771177/chelseas-maurizio-sarri----difficult-to-control-match-vs-manchester-city

Get Kante to sit back 1st 20mins look for the counter attack , then be flexible , change, watch the dee vee dee of this 2nd half performance!

Cescy never took shit from no one. I miss that.

Got a flat full right now supposedly sleeping over ready for the 8 am train but no chance on earth any sleeping happening.

Looking forward to this. Lets hope the lads are up for this as much as I am.

Have a great game peeps. I'll give them a shout for those of us not going!!!  9fe735d5b3d1e6556637dd7c418845ec.gif

17065dedce8d5e839c95d8b31b87f43c.gif9d2cdbbf5984dabcdc8301fe6590ad85.gif

On 2/8/2019 at 2:42 PM, MoroccanBlue said:

Sorry mate, I was thinking about Aguero - you are absolutely right.

Selective memory and Football seems to all blend into one at times!

MoroccanBlue likes this

United with one of worst first half of season runs and they still managed to catch us.

Realy sums up our crap performances. We better win today to compensate.

Laylabelle likes this