test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Arsenal 2-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   12 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

588 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, BluesMadLad said:

Sarri plays how he plays he wasn't brought in to change his style he was brought in to change chelsea style. He plays the way he knows but are players don't have the skills need to play that way clearly. And for  the record have a think of why he plays Alonso every game because there is no one eles yes if he's starting it's because he's are best option u don't see training everyday so stop saying why's he playing Alonso it's easy answer..... BECAUSE HE HAS NO FUCKKER ELES TO PUT THERE!!!!!@@@

If Alonso is the best we have got...

Can now see why he hasn't won any trophy in his career...

Soon we gonna drop to 8th position...keep finding excuse for him...

1 minute ago, eemanyooel said:

If Alonso is the best we have got...

Can now see why he hasn't won any trophy in his career...

Soon we gonna drop to 8th position...keep finding excuse for him...

He didn't buy Alonso......... so how's it his fault again? 

Unionjack likes this

1 hour ago, Yeboii said:

Watching Sarris press conference. He looks and sounds like a mafioso going to get revenge.

I can imagine it won't be a fun next practice for the players. Well deserved for them for that 

When your mentality isn't right your passing and application isn't right, you lose your 50/50 balls and don't have that burst of pace that you need at the highest level.

I agree with Sarri here. Even though I don't agree with his selection of Willian and Alonso. Those players can and should do better, along with the others.

Not even angry, just disappointed...

Heh...

looks more like a sheep walking into a den of wolves. The players are going to stick it to him at this rate.

Hasn't got a clue about what he's getting into with this public shaming.

Vesper and Johnnyeye like this

2 hours ago, Yeboii said:

Watching Sarris press conference. He looks and sounds like a mafioso going to get revenge.

I can imagine it won't be a fun next practice for the players. Well deserved for them for that 

APry.gif

Yeboii, Kajo and Johnnyeye like this

50 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Heh...

looks more like a sheep walking into a den of wolves. The players are going to stick it to him at this rate.

We will see I guess

1 hour ago, Blue Armour said:

Heh...

One thing that wont happen:

Screenshot_20180520_080908.png

Because Sarri will never win one

29 minutes ago, 0007 said:

Yaya Toure is a City’s legend but he didn’t fit into Guardiola’s philosophy and was sold as soon as possible.Big decisions need to be made by the board and by Sarri if we want to climb  back to the very top.

he left on a free

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

One thing that wont happen:

Screenshot_20180520_080908.png

Because Sarri will never win one

LOL See the one I did for Willian?  One of my better ones!

I bit calmer and thinking about the game. Honestly did not think this was a horrible performance esp away from home against a tough opponent.

It was just sloppy in very specific important areas. The first goal was a brilliant play and that first touch was half of the goal. Now the second was just sloppy.

And we did have opportunities in the final third, but we lacked any sharpness to put it in the back of the net. Pedro was making all the bad choices today (shooting too soon), or miskicking it, well he was completely off. Hazard was pretty poor as well. Thought WIllian had a decent game actually, for his standards. Giroud was scary in how he actually managed to not even connect to the football on WIllian's assist.

TBH Kovacic is looking like a player we do not really need and it will be hard to justify his price tag. Jorginho and Kante line needs work esp away from home.

Won't mention certain players because I'm just not really interested in that discussion.

Either one of Arsenal strikers would walk into our starting XI and that was the difference today/yesterday.

Johnnyeye, Muzchap and 0007 like this

44 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

I see we are back to blaming the manager.

Fine let's sack Sarri - who's next?

I guess you people really don't understand the word continuity - all the teams above us have had it and stick to it. 

But sure let's sack him and go get somebody else, who will last 18 month's then be sacked again. 

Then we end up with a mishmash of players all costing the club a fortune and our perfomance will still be mediocre.

This is why Chelsea fans get a bad rap, we are spoiled and whiny. Back the club, back the manager and give him 3 years. If he doesn't deliver then fine, change.

:clap:

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have ourselves a level headed Chelsea fan. 

Johnnyeye, BluesMadLad and Muzchap like this

It's this simple, he's been hear months, he has not been allowed enough time to implement his style, philosophy and players. Yesterday and for the previous weeks he needs to take the blame like the rest. He picks the team, he's allowed Alonso and Willian to continually start, that's wrong, and that is inconsistent. People say he has no record of playing youth, I'm sorry but that is where he needs to change, and we no the player I'm making an example of.

Sarri is not helping the club, fans or himself by the way he is selecting and lack of plan B, the substitutes are the same, the selections are the same and the style is the same.

He needs to look at himself, the same with the players.

Johnnyeye and Laylabelle like this