• Barkley (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, communicate said:

Not really. People are screaming today. Sarri is such idiot for playing Hazard, we need Giroud. Giroud came in and nothing happen. He was awful, that is just the reality. We need striker

To late though.  Already 2-0 down with little time to go. Who knows if played at start.. To late now

Just now, BlueLyon said:

Poor @DDA pugs

Not even joking but i just has to give them both treats because I absolutely abused them (verbally) throughout the majority of that shitshower pefformance.

1 minute ago, communicate said:

Nope. Morata is on his way out I am not sure he is part of the squad. Giroud is pretty much a plan b kinda guy. We need a striker.

Indeed. Perhaps Arsenal are better and don’t, for example, lack attacking players the way we do.

3 minutes ago, communicate said:

Nope. Morata is on his way out I am not sure he is part of the squad. Giroud is pretty much a plan b kinda guy. We need a striker.

We were winning games in the first few months of the season with Giroud playing up front, so I beg to differ. The side is better with Giroud.

Our problems started when Sarri started introducing Morata back into the side and to a lesser extent Willian.

Even some positive members here, like Tomo, must feel it now. There is no way we can finish above Man United. They are somewhere else. Only our super start and Mourinho being Mourinho made the gap huge. Which is now just 3 points.

It is simple to me. Screw the League now and focus solely on winning the Europa League - just 9 games from winning it!!!

Just now, Laylabelle said:

To late though.  Already 2-0 down with little time to go. Who knows if played at start.. To late now

Nah will not make much of a difference. I am just being honest here, when I heard Higuain is signed I said that hopefully he is available for Arsenal game. Because at leaet we have goal punch off the bench. 

I am not defending Sarri for todays. I thought Kovacic was very2 poor. He is just not aggressive enough. Jorginho has been poor for weeks. Either sign a replacement or play Kovacic there. 

But above all that we need a goddamn striker

Just now, milan.cech said:

Even some positive members here, like Tomo, must feel it now. There is no way we can finish above Man United. They are somewhere else. Only our super start and Mourinho being Mourinho made the gap huge. Which is now just 3 points.

It is simple to me. Screw the League now and focus solely on winning the Europa League - just 9 games from winning it!!!

not even that can we win, many good sides in it

We're basically Arsenal level now. Clinging and hoping for 4th place. Two back to back season of 4th - 5th place mediocrity. We've been insanely poorly run for many years now from board level.

Chickens coming home to roost guys.

3 minutes ago, positivefootball said:

Bring back Morata. Azpi has been absolute garbage, much worse than Alonso but for some reason he is escaping criticism.

Azpi was so clueless for that Koscielny goal

He is a good defender, but how can you be the leader of the team, and completely ignore a goal threat standing right next to you?

No point in pretending to be like John Terry.

that's it. I have watched every chelsea game if technically possible for the last 12 years now, even when they were straight before vital exams or when i had to catch a flight mins later, i watched them on the go on the phone, at 3rd world airports, and even when  in bed with girls. But now I just can not put up with it anymore. I will not watch a game with false 9 and with Sarri at the helm anymore. I wil continue to support the club and be active on this forum but I just can not stand this football anymore and how the club is ran against everything i stand for.

Even Hazard, Kante and Azpi who are 8/10 reliable have been ruined by Sarri. 

He did the impossible. 

That happens when you make shit players your key stars and play good players out of their position. 

We dont have perfect team, but this shit is on him. No matter the form, you are always hyped for derbies. But we acted like a bunch of pussies and Sarri smiling at the end, you just got us humiliated ffs!

5 minutes ago, communicate said:

Not really. People are screaming today. Sarri is such idiot for playing Hazard, we need Giroud. Giroud came in and nothing happen. He was awful, that is just the reality. We need striker

We dont give a toss about Giroud. Sarri is inept. He simply refuses to adapt. I rate him a strong sack by October at the latest.

Playing Alonso is exhibit A. Alonso in the 2nd half (dont believe me, THREE diffrent streams said it) just went completely rogue and stopped all organised positional play, thus basically giving the team and Sarri a giant FUCK YOU. Sarri has not only lost the plot, he bloody cannot even control his own players!