• Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)

2 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

we need a proper clearout, too many shit players here

yep, everyone laughed at me when I joined and made my deadwood list

I am a deal-maker in real life, I can sell sand in a desert and I can grasp complex as fuck transactional sequences.

It is NOT rocket science to take 2 years ie. four windows and completely remake 60 to 70 percent of a team.

4 sold, 4 bought per window yields a 64% complete turnover.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame on the fans at Stamford Bridge singing Willian's name in games regardless of whether or not the song contains a dig at Tottenham. Willian in his mind probably thinks he's the most famous man at Stamford Bridge, the Boss.

The least deserving player gets his name song the most. Utterly preposterous.

19 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Why wont I when the players are playing like they don't fucking care...all looks so casual except Kante and Kepa...

I agree with that mate. But what City do wont impact on us catching them. So is no compensation to me. We actually need City to beat all our close rivals now

Ha ha ha:rolleyes:

We are a joke.

Becoming that bitchy Pep team with all the possesion jerking but cant score. 

Saying this wasnt our day and we would win anyother time, its bs. We have been dealing with absolutely shit finishing for months its miracle we have won as many as we did. 

Its not just the finishing but chance creation and creativity. We are bang shit at that. If it was just finishing, a proper scorer would solve it. But its way more than that. When we need to score, we absolutely struggle to get anywhere in danger zone. Look at city, barca etc they put 10 players in attack and obliterate opponent. Not working always, but they are very dangerous. We are just passive.

Where the fuck is directness and determination in this team? After we conceded, it was still leicester closer to their second than us to equalizer. 

Alonso and Willian are garbage but at this point its all on Sarri. Why the hell he keeps picking these players is beyond ridiculous. 

Jorginho is top in dictating the tempo, but he is slow and cant do shit in defence and it all got to a point of how useful is he actualy in the game? We have all the possesion big thanks to him, but still cant win so whats the point? 

Kovacic offers nothing in final third. 

Kante is extremely poor despite working hard. His city performance was top, but 80% of games this season he was far cry from his best.

Willian and Alonso same old same old bad.

If those two continue to play Sarri deserves the sack . I understand he wont bench them after one bad game, but they have been shit for weeks now.

Chillwell is better than Alonso by far,

Vardy is better than Giroud + Morata by far

Maddison is better than Willian + Pedro by far

You can only get away with mediocre players for long and its now showing. We can't score goals and the coach keeps playing a midfield combo with no goal contribution and expecting magic to happen. Sarri is even making things worse by not dropping the under performing players like willian and Alonso for players in form like RLC. Sarri won't last long with this attitude. 

2 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Ha ha ha:rolleyes:

We are a joke.

Becoming that bitchy Pep team with all the possesion jerking but cant score. 

Saying this wasnt our day and we would win anyother time, its bs. We have been dealing with absolutely shit finishing for months its miracle we have won as many as we did. 

Its not just the finishing but chance creation and creativity. We are bang shit at that. If it was just finishing, a proper scorer would solve it. But its way more than that. When we need to score, we absolutely struggle to get anywhere in danger zone. Look at city, barca etc they put 10 players in attack and obliterate opponent. Not working always, but they are very dangerous. We are just passive.

Where the fuck is directness and determination in this team? After we conceded, it was still leicester closer to their second than us to equalizer. 

Alonso and Willian are garbage but at this point its all on Sarri. Why the hell he keeps picking these players is beyond ridiculous. 

Jorginho is top in dictating the tempo, but he is slow and cant do shit in defence and it all got to a point of how useful is he actualy in the game? We have all the possesion big thanks to him, but still cant win so whats the point? 

Kovacic offers nothing in final third. 

Kante is extremely poor despite working hard. His city performance was top, but 80% of games this season he was far cry from his best.

Willian and Alonso same old same old bad.

If those two continue to play Sarri deserves the sack . I understand he wont bench them after one bad game, but they have been shit for weeks now.

very good and true post. I just have an issue with one part............. That the "Ha Ha Ha" at the start, because our situation is not funny

I am having serious issues with Azpi and Kante. The right flank is just dead, especially with Willian added to them. Azpi cannot attack for shit and Kante??

And don't you even dare to argue that he puts pressure higher on the pitch which leads to immediate attacks. Well, how many times has it actually made a difference? Also, he has already scored 2 goals, wow wow bravo, his new record. Well, maybe there is a better a more suited player to the role who could actually score way, way more goals - Kante is getting into dangerous positions but man, he really is average around the box. 2 goals and a couple of interceptions on the opposition's half won't change that.

30 minutes ago, communicate said:

I don't get why people are slating Alonso today, he wasn't bad. I thought he was OK. 

IMO if we have a legit striker or another great winger next to hazard we should have won that game but Willian had a poor game. Pedro was busy but not exactly great

Problem is that people are always saying - but he is special full-back, he is among best finishers, he scores goals! He went one-on-one and fucked it up. One thing that should be his strenght. If you cannot do that, what CAN you do? Useless...

10 minutes ago, Starman60 said:

I agree with that mate. But what City do wont impact on us catching them. So is no compensation to me. We actually need City to beat all our close rivals now

I definitely agree with that...just my own personal compensation.... Cos just feel like punching the likes of Willian Alonso and and Pedro...and even Sarri just keeps playing those Brazilian and Spanish fraud....

5 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

I am having serious issues with Azpi and Kante. The right flank is just dead, especially with Willian added to them. Azpi cannot attack for shit and Kante??

And don't you even dare to argue that he puts pressure higher on the pitch which leads to immediate attacks. Well, how many times has it actually made a difference? Also, he has already scored 2 goals, wow wow bravo, his new record. Well, maybe there is a better a more suited player to the role who could actually score way, way more goals - Kante is getting into dangerous positions but man, he really is average around the box. 2 goals and a couple of interceptions on the opposition's half won't change that.

We all know what Kante does, and he does that well. I mean, Willian went on a great chance, and PASSED the ball to their keeper. Alonso missed the target from 1-on-1. THEIR job is to score goals and to create, not Kante's and Azpi's, they are really good at defending. I may sound like a broken record, but Azpi and Kante are very very useful when playing against stronger teams. Like against City. Willian and Alonso should be blamed for this. Even Pedro wasn't good.

Game wasn't lost in midfield. Don't know why people are slating it. They were all three GREAT in the first half. No goal threat there but they dominated that area.

Game was lost in wide defensive areas and a blunt attack. Stop me if you've heard that before...