• Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)

Long time I didn't want some of our players to f*ck the hell off and to never see them again. Never in a long time have I felt so terrible about a loss.

I hope Willian and Alonso apologists are happy (and by that I mean primarily our FUCKIN' BOARD).

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, communicate said:

1st half very good and like Sarri said this team has problem when they are on top. It tend to concede. We missed two sitter in hazard and Alonso, 2 absolute sitters. 

My biggest problem today was Willian, he need to improve especially playing arguably his best position on the left wing 

We sucked in the first half. 

Aside from that Hazard chance, we created nothing. Holding the ball for 75% of the game and doing nothing doesn't mean you're winning or playing better. Just means your wingers aren't direct and the team as a whole is clueless. 

Man City lost too, we could have actually got really close. Instead we will now be watching a newly born Man United chasing our arses.

The victory against Man City made you all blind and forget how bang avergae we have been since September. We are so boring. Like Mourinho boring. In a different way but Mourino boring. We have absolutely no clue what to do around the box. Just pass, pass, pass. Bravo.

Bang average.

1 minute ago, Thor said:

We sucked in the first half. 

Aside from that Hazard chance, we created nothing. Holding the ball for 75% of the game and doing nothing doesn't mean you're winning or playing better. Just means your wingers aren't direct and the team as a whole is clueless. 

Do you realize Leicester is playing 433 in their own half, I don't know how do you expect us to create many chances. 

Just now, eemanyooel said:

City lost at home as well...will take that as compensation...

Alonso

Willian

Giroud...pls just leave the club...take Morata and Luis with you...

Dunno how you see that as compensation!!!! We are not getting within touching distance of them between now and the end of the season. Arsenal won and United play Cardiff. Thats our worries

1 minute ago, Starman60 said:

Dunno how you see that as compensation!!!! We are not getting within touching distance of them between now and the end of the season. Arsenal won and United play Cardiff. Thats our worries

Why wont I when the players are playing like they don't fucking care...all looks so casual except Kante and Kepa...

This team needs more attacking players with a brain. Players like Mata who can turn ordinary attacking play around the box into something dangerous

Team also needs to get rid of Alonso and replace him with a proper modern LB