test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 2-2 Man Utd

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

264 posts in this topic
58 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

That Kante-Willian-Azpilicueta triangle though....hardly any assists, goals or creativity in it. We can't keep being so dependent on the left side

Sideshow Luiz likes this

31 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

That Kante-Willian-Azpilicueta triangle though....hardly any assists, goals or creativity in it. We can't keep being so dependent on the left side

I'd say that Kante need to get forward more, at least a bit.

Highlights two things for me as well : 

1- In terms of goal-scoring chances, the game was much more balanced before we scored, so a draw was probably the right result despite what Mourinho will want you to believe. 

2- Not a single Hazard pass to Morata.nor Willian, our play was so predictable and rigid, probably because of MU's low block but this is where I am expecting Hazard to think out of the box and impact the game differently than what he would do with any normal opposition.

Johnnyeye likes this