Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

4 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

man united fans were angry with pogba, he was a flop, an overpaid player. now they are crazy of him 

fans go where wind goes  

Pogba was a regular starter, what I am alluding too is more trying different players. Emerson, Hudson-Odoi, Christensen, Ampadu and that's to name a few.

Emerson has hardly done anything wrong in his starts, same with CHO. I think this is half the problem, the players under perform and know they will start the following week, due to the manager being stubborn and having favorites.

24 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I do not think the fans would of turned as quick as they have if he had at least shuffled the pack.

Shuffe ,more like change alot of the jokers in the deck , it seems we are not playing the same game even , teams are playing strip poker and we are playing patience or some shit!

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Pogba was a regular starter, what I am alluding too is more trying different players. Emerson, Hudson-Odoi, Christensen, Ampadu and that's to name a few.

Emerson has hardly done anything wrong in his starts, same with CHO. I think this is half the problem, the players under perform and know they will start the following week, due to the manager being stubborn and having favorites.

nobody of these players will change anything imho. maybe odoi for pedro. maybe 

imho sarri needs to undestand that the defensive phase is pathetic, and turn the 433 in to 4312 with kovacic behind higuain and hazard

10 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

what I am alluding too is more trying different players. Emerson, Hudson-Odoi, Christensen, Ampadu and that's to name a few.

Well said m8, congratulations , you have the CFC job, this guy has brought this upon himself with his stubborn/ignorant approach in the last few months, all he had to do was solidify the defensive phase(drop Kante into dm as 1 or 2) , make us hard to break down, play on the counter attack like utd, get confidence in the team and take it from there, to be sitting easily in the top4 before xmas to now 6th is nothing short of embarrassing and the performances to boot ditto.

13 minutes ago, mccg said:

Shuffe ,more like change alot of the jokers in the deck , it seems we are not playing the same game even , teams are playing strip poker and we are playing patience or some shit!

At least 10 of these particular jokers in Sarri's deck 

3C7DB48600000578-0-image-a-21_1485348797

21 minutes ago, mccg said:

what do u do with the bottle after you finish it lol .... hope you recycle lol , Billecart Salmon does it smell of fish lol

We recycle almost everything here in Sweden. Super green nation.

That rose is probably close to if not the best easily available sub £100 bottle of champagne on the planet IMHO. Nectar of the goddess.

12 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

@mccg @Vesper back on topic please.

it was a comedy link ,what do you get with Sarri-Seaman-Champagne , Slurred or incoherent speech.
Poor balance and clumsiness.
Delayed reflexes.
Stomach pains, vomiting or nausea.
Loss of consciousness or blacking-out.
Redness of the face during or after periods of consumption.

This talk of Lampard and Morris...I just think it's too easy to put it all together and get these two, not just that but I actually think its too early as well as I think he would knock it back. Frank isn't stupid and knows, as much as he loves the club, just how much a poisoned chalice it really is. He's literally in the bottle feeding stage himself, and to be honest he's doing a decent job at Derby. I'm not sure how beneficial this job, at this time would be for him to come him and sort things.

1 hour ago, mccg said:

That sounds like absolute rubbish.  Our press would be reporting the same if that were true.  There is no way theyll allow him to continue with another defeat sunday.  Its throwing the season away almost

I think Corriere delo sport are pretty poor anyway

Sarri on whether he spoke to Marina or Roman Abramovich: "No, not in this week."   Fuck off with your lies Corriere delo Sport.