Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

1 hour ago, Clockwork said:

You are missing the part where Alex Sandro is actually a threat in attacks, teams respect his ability in going forward, it forces the opposition to be weary and reluctant to attack and exploit the space he leaves behind. Alonso and Azpi pose no threat in attacks, and when they commit to attacks teams are happy to exploit it.

"whether they are good enough is a diff discussion" don't think I missed it. Either way, Sandro is unavailable and so is Marcelo.

While I agree that Alonso currently poses no attacking thread, he did once. No I don't buy it's the position because in my view those are not static things.

Like a said a different discussion, but I just don't buy the idea that the FBs are the cause of all our problems. They are good players in specific areas and it's up to the manager to use them adequately. When Alonso leaves his side exposed, it is the system's fault, and in consequence, the manager's. Because either he's stupid in thinking Alonso is a good defender, or his system did not cover that side. The opposite on Azpi side, where other players can use the space to attack. Either way, I find the whole Alonso discussion (and Azpi) a bit silly.

The whole defense looks bad because they are exposed, with some players looking worse than others, which is definitely on the system and manager. Probably because the players are no longer following Sarri's instructions. Hazard is definitely strolling about on the pitch, which is also helping overwhelm the system

11 minutes ago, mccg said:

Breaking news: Maurizio Sarri on the brink of quitting smoking, he can't motivate those fags.

according to italian media he lost the trust of the players after that famous press conference.

I don't want to say that he did right, but in Italy he behave also worse than that with many players, like insigne 

(after a substitution the player had something to say and sarri in the press conference declared "insigne is a player, I'am the coach and I decide so he has to shut up")

the difference between napoli and chelsea was that the president de laurentis backed his coach's decision, 

the board of chelsea is absent and this is the problem. 

I respect the fans' decision of chanting "fuck sarriball" but maybe they should reflect on this: benitez=guilty ancelotti=guilty mourinho=guilty conte=guilty sarri=guilty

the board=perfect 

7 hours ago, Robchels said:

"whether they are good enough is a diff discussion" don't think I missed it. Either way, Sandro is unavailable and so is Marcelo.

While I agree that Alonso currently poses no attacking thread, he did once. No I don't buy it's the position because in my view those are not static things.

Like a said a different discussion, but I just don't buy the idea that the FBs are the cause of all our problems. They are good players in specific areas and it's up to the manager to use them adequately. When Alonso leaves his side exposed, it is the system's fault, and in consequence, the manager's. Because either he's stupid in thinking Alonso is a good defender, or his system did not cover that side. The opposite on Azpi side, where other players can use the space to attack. Either way, I find the whole Alonso discussion (and Azpi) a bit silly.

The whole defense looks bad because they are exposed, with some players looking worse than others, which is definitely on the system and manager. Probably because the players are no longer following Sarri's instructions. Hazard is definitely strolling about on the pitch, which is also helping overwhelm the system

The only thing silly is that they are passed off as good enough to be starting. They aren't.  And Alonso WAS a complete product of a system and a position, ie. wingback.

He is unbelievably SHIT as a traditional fullback. Joke of a board to renew his arse, and Sarri showed his utter cluelessness when he called the wanker close to, if not the best, left back in Europe.

Azpi is ground down, his main reason for playing (superb defence) has poofed overall. He has deffo lost a step and is showing the effects of 4000 to 4700 minutes per season for last 5 years.

Maybe he can slide over to a reserve CB, or a RCB in a back three, but he has to be upgraded upon at RB, regardless of who is the manager. He is soon 30, and almost all fullbacks fall off the cliff when they hit that age. Look at the now turgid Marcelo (not that he was ever more that a glorified extra winger, his defence was pathetic overall.)

He's gone, not only that but this Sky Sports story is just putting two and two together really. The situation is pretty critical, the board will be talking and its easy to pick names at this current time.

I'm worried though if Zola is put in temp charge, I can see him being a rabbit in the headlights.

Chelsea board ‘shocked’ by how quickly fans have turned on Maurizio Sarri

https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/20/chelsea-board-shocked-quickly-fans-turned-maurizio-sarri-8679510/

Senior Chelsea board members “taken aback” by anti-Sarri song

https://www.chelsea-news.co/2019/02/senior-chelsea-board-members-taken-aback-anti-sarri-song/

lol taken aback , what a joke ,just shows how ignorant and out of touch they are.

2 minutes ago, mccg said:

Chelsea board ‘shocked’ by how quickly fans have turned on Maurizio Sarri

https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/20/chelsea-board-shocked-quickly-fans-turned-maurizio-sarri-8679510/

The board is more clueless than Sarri.

SHOCK RETURN? 

‘Arsene Wenger would be great as Chelsea manager’, Arsenal legend David Seaman tells talkSPORT

https://talksport.com/football/497323/arsene-wenger-chelsea-manager-arsenal-david-seaman-talksport/

think david has swallowed some fuckedup seaman

Just now, mccg said:

SHOCK RETURN? 

‘Arsene Wenger would be great as Chelsea manager’, Arsenal legend David Seaman tells talkSPORT

https://talksport.com/football/497323/arsene-wenger-chelsea-manager-arsenal-david-seaman-talksport/

think david has swallowed some fuckedup seaman

I avoid seaman at all costs.:cig:

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

I avoid seaman at all costs.:cig:

u should give it a go...Spermine, found in sperm, can do everything from soften skin to help prevent wrinkles. In fact, there's spas, like Graceful Services in New York, where you can get a spermine facial right now if you are so inclined.lol

3 minutes ago, mccg said:

u should give it a go...Spermine, found in sperm, can do everything from soften skin to help prevent wrinkles. In fact, there's spas, like Graceful Services in New York, where you can get a spermine facial right now if you are so inclined.lol

I will stick to my current favourite, Sunday Riley

https://www.spacenk.com/uk/en_GB/brands/s/sunday-riley/

12 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I do not think the fans would of turned as quick as they have if he had at least shuffled the pack.

man united fans were angry with pogba, he was a flop, an overpaid player. now they are crazy of him 

fans go where wind goes