test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
the wes

Aaron Ramsey

Started by the wes,

88 posts in this topic

Chelsea are monitoring Aaron Ramsey’s contract situation at Arsenal with the player yet to sign a new deal with the club, according to the Daily Mirror.

Think he’d be worth a punt especially with somebody like Kante next to him, pity he is inconsistent but he has got a knack of getting goals when it matters. Think we should go back to a 3 man MF regardless. Although not sure a move for him would actually happen.

7 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Think he’d be worth a punt especially with somebody like Kante next to him, pity he is inconsistent but he has got a knack of getting goals when it matters. Think we should go back to a 3 man MF regardless. Although not sure a move for him would actually happen.

Get rid of Fabregas. Sign Ramsey. :ph34r:

FabHazard likes this

8 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

We are quite literally becoming Arsenal....player by player.

Funny thing is, in terms of technical ability and creativity, Arsenal have a few players that we could do with. Only problem is, they are mostly rubbish tactically and mentally. 

Starman60 likes this

100% gonna happen: Rumours alls year, the whole fanbase urges us to sign him, in the last week of the window we make a bid, Arsenal accept, odds get slashed, the forum goes in celebration mode then Ramsey rejects us, signs for Liverpool instead because he can play as goalkeeper there.

6 hours ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Rather go for Wilshire.  I think he's been really good this season.

does he come with treatment table aswell ??

bigbluewillie likes this

50 minutes ago, the wes said:

does he come with treatment table aswell ??

That's always been the concern, but he's managed to stay healthy this year.

Ramsey is Arsenal’s best player after Ozil. Would be a good signing imo. We need to sell Drinkwater though. Possibly Bakayoko too. Then imagine if we bring in someone like Ramsey and I don’t know, Thiago? That’s a huge upgrade on the midfield. 

18 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Ramsey is Arsenal’s best player after Ozil. Would be a good signing imo. We need to sell Drinkwater though. Possibly Bakayoko too. Then imagine if we bring in someone like Ramsey and I don’t know, Thiago? That’s a huge upgrade on the midfield. 

Bring in Thiago? This is not FM! :rant:

17 minutes ago, Jason said:

Bring in Thiago? This is not FM! :rant:

It was just an example Jason :lol:. It’s the sort of ambition we should be having imo. 

7 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

It was just an example Jason :lol:. It’s the sort of ambition we should be having imo. 

Better examples are Doucoure, Fer, Kouyate... 

Stats likes this

34 minutes ago, Jason said:

Better examples are Doucoure, Fer, Kouyate... 

I like Doucoure tbh but yes, I don’t really need a reminder of the sort of calibre we go for these days Jase. Just trying to point out the ambition we should be having. 

Unionjack likes this

1 hour ago, The Skipper said:

I like Doucoure tbh but yes, I don’t really need a reminder of the sort of calibre we go for these days Jase. Just trying to point out the ambition we should be having. 

:philjones