test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 3-0 West Brom

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   19 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Rudiger
    • Zappacosta
    • Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Morata (sub)
    • Cahill (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

243 posts in this topic
6 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Table reflects exactly where we should be, this game will be wither 0-0 or we will sneak it 1-0 playing shite again.

Nah lol I think (hope) the players come out fighting for conte, on monday we will see exactly what the players think of conte, and if the media is talking shit or genuinely knows what's going on at our club.

Table reflects exactly where we should be, this game will be wither 0-0 or we will sneak it 1-0 playing shite again.
We aren't keeping a cleansheet against anyone in this division with Cahill around

I kinda remember a time when I actually enjoyed watching Chelsea play, and had complete faith in them getting a win. But now when I watch them it like being tied to an electric chair. Its not comfortable,you keep getting nasty shocks and there's the feeling that it's not going to end very well :blush:

13 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

Nah lol I think (hope) the players come out fighting for conte, on monday we will see exactly what the players think of conte, and if the media is talking shit or genuinely knows what's going on at our club.

Conte? Never mind the manager, the players should be fighting for the club. They should be fighting for the badge they wear and represent week in week out! What they have produced over the last month or so have been nothing short of embarrassing. They better buck up their efforts starting Monday or otherwise, hell is gonna break loose! :rant:

Strike and bigbluewillie like this

Wow, I didn't even realize that West Brom were literally rock bottom of the table. I thought they were around midtable or something.

If we somehow lose this on the back of those last two results...😂😂😂

Conte would probably be sacked in the changing room before stepping foot on the team bus.

38 minutes ago, Starman60 said:

But now when I watch them it like being tied to an electric chair. Its not comfortable,you keep getting nasty shocks and there's the feeling that it's not going to end very well

Sorry mate but that's a piss poor analogy. Someone in an electric chair knows how it's going to end in their death. All football fans go through the mire that's the nature of the game it's unpredictable.

kmk108 likes this

40 minutes ago, Jason said:

Conte? Never mind the manager, the players should be fighting for the club. They should be fighting for the badge they wear and represent week in week out! What they have produced over the last month or so have been nothing short of embarrassing. They better buck up their efforts starting Monday or otherwise, hell is gonna break loose! :rant:

The players play for them selves and them selves only. If players really cared about clubs they wouldn't down tools when they don't like a manager, or training is to hard... you dont get players like lampard, terry, gerrard, giggs etc etc. Players play for tye highest paying club that wants them and if they are offered more money they leave. So lets not pin our hopes on the players playing for the club, lets hope they like the manager that is in charge and want him to stay and show that in there performances from now on.

Whilst talking about JT I was thinking did we let him go to soon as well, just watched him for Villa against Brum he was terrific, can't we get him back for the rest of the season, surely he can't be any worse than them pair of muppets Cahill an Luiz.

And boy could we do with his leadership alone, he would never allow this bunch of cunts we have to perform so badly.

4 hours ago, Jason said:

And the fans!!!! They pay to watch that shite and make the effort to to. Hell even people at home have to sit through it. Since January most has been 90 minutes of crap 

Man U have just lost.. So tommrow is definitely gana be another shite game. 

The last time we played a side totally rock bottom was Crystal Palace, wasn't it? West Brom are in that position now and 7 points away from safety after this weekend's result. No doubt we'll give them a boost tomorrow...

xPetrCechx likes this

Bornemouth lost to Huddersfield 4:1 and Watford to Whu 2:0. :lol:

Just makes our defeats even more dissapointing

4 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Bornemouth lost to Huddersfield 4:1 and Watford to Whu 2:0. :lol:

Just makes our defeats even more dissapointing

And out of those 4 only 1 we beat lol... Thats bad! 

6 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Sorry mate but that's a piss poor analogy. Someone in an electric chair knows how it's going to end in their death. All football fans go through the mire that's the nature of the game it's unpredictable.

This is why I love watching Chelsea matches, even when we lose. I'll never understand people who go into matches not looking forward to watching it.

Huge game just got bigger with United's loss today.

A win to head into the United game just 3 points behind them, gives us a huge opportunity to drag them further into the fight themselves and I believe would be a big bonus against United as Mourinho will almost certainly then play more cautiously.

The way things are going at the moment, I look at United as potentially the most vulnerable team for the top 4 places beyond ourselves and we need to make sure we're right on their coat-tails.

!Hazard! likes this

2 hours ago, kmk108 said:

This is why I love watching Chelsea matches, even when we lose. I'll never understand people who go into matches not looking forward to watching it.

Oh I do start off enjoying watching them, but when you see a team with the potential and pedigree we have, failing to perform to an acceptable level, then it becomes  very frustrating to watch. Please dont tell me that following both the Bournemouth and Watford games that you said to yourself "Yea, I really enjoyed that". I will say that years ago, when we only had a half decent side I used to always enjoy it because we were not one of the "big" teams. But now I expect more and it is not enjoyable when you see the way we are currently playing,and you can usually tell after the first 10 minutes or so if our guys are up for it. But I agree with you to a point, and that is, Yes I love watching Chelsea and have done for 42 years, but only when they give their all on the pitch for the club.

bigbluewillie likes this

1 hour ago, Starman60 said:

Oh I do start off enjoying watching them, but when you see a team with the potential and pedigree we have, failing to perform to an acceptable level, then it becomes  very frustrating to watch. Please dont tell me that following both the Bournemouth and Watford games that you said to yourself "Yea, I really enjoyed that". I will say that years ago, when we only had a half decent side I used to always enjoy it because we were not one of the "big" teams. But now I expect more and it is not enjoyable when you see the way we are currently playing,and you can usually tell after the first 10 minutes or so if our guys are up for it. But I agree with you to a point, and that is, Yes I love watching Chelsea and have done for 42 years, but only when they give their all on the pitch for the club.

I expect better, and I wish we were playing better, but I still enjoy what following the club does for me: distract me from the real-world. It's definitely better when we're winning, but I'm not someone who gets fussed about the results as much as I used to. If we get embarrassed like we have lately, my life isn't any worse. My day isn't ruined. I just say "Well, that performance was awful", look at the meltdowns online and then move on to something else.

Now during the 90 minutes, I can be seen cursing at the television, jumping up and down when we score, and gesturing at the referee when they make calls against us, but that happens whether we win, lose or draw.

I follow too many teams in other sports that have been far more disappointing to let this run of form bother me.

Starman60 likes this

31 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

If we get embarrassed like we have lately, my life isn't any worse. My day isn't ruined. I

Agreed especially when you get older. As a younger man I used to get into loads of shall we say disagreements about Chelsea but you obviously mellow when you get older. Plus the success we've had over the last 15 years where we've won everything it's hard to get too upset when we lose especially when you've seen as many shit seasons as I have.

11Drogba and kmk108 like this

8 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Agreed especially when you get older. As a younger man I used to get into loads of shall we say disagreements about Chelsea but you obviously mellow when you get older. Plus the success we've had over the last 15 years where we've won everything it's hard to get too upset when we lose especially when you've seen as many shit seasons as I have.

Sorry to be different, I suppose in spite of losses I do look forward to the next game, at some stage.

But over the years and there have been many, I'm mortified when we lose it fucks my week up, the older I get the worse I get.

I definitely don't mellow with age, especially after these last 2 results, but here I am Monday morning looking forward to the game, hoping and praying that we can turn up and fucking win.

KTBFFH