test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Watford 4-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   18 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Zappacosta
    • Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

488 posts in this topic
Just now, Mana said:

You know what? Enough of me explaining. It's your turn. Explain to me why wishing for Bakabambi to get sent off yesterday was wrong.

You really need that explained to you ? When one team loses a player they are at a numerical disadvantage- I know you say he was watfords 12th man but you know, that you, are exaggerating about that.

Apart from that I think you would be hard pressed to find any fan, anywhere, of any team in the World that wishes one of their players sent off

10 minutes ago, Mana said:

You know what? Enough of me explaining. It's your turn. Explain to me why wishing for Bakabambi to get sent off yesterday was wrong.

Your just a spoilt kid no idea of Chelsea's history you watch football from an armchair even though you come from London. Chelsea were not established in 2003 mate and wishing one of your own to be sent off is ridiculous. Just admit that if Roman hadn't taken us over you would never and I use the term loosely support Chelsea. Your a glory hunter who stamps their feet if we don't win every game and buy every available player.

4 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

You really need that explained to you ? When one team loses a player they are at a numerical disadvantage- I know you say he was watfords 12th man but you know, that you, are exaggerating about that.

Apart from that I think you would be hard pressed to find any fan, anywhere, of any team in the World that wishes one of their players sent off

No...I'm not exaggerating about that. He was literally Watford's 12th man. If Baka's gifts were all converted to goals, he would be Watford's MotM.

Having 10 men doesn't mean we are guaranteed to lose the game. We can actually play BETTER with 10, then 11 and Chelsea showed that yesterday. Bakabambi offers nothing in attack either, so he is basically a useless Chelsea player we don't need in the game.

I don't wish players sent off everytime they have a bad game (I never wished Ivanovic off for example) but it comes to a point, that when a player is destroying our game and the manager is doing nothing to change the situation, it leaves me with no choice.

4 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Your just a spoilt kid no idea of Chelsea's history you watch football from an armchair even though you come from London. Chelsea were not established in 2003 mate and wishing one of your own to be sent off is ridiculous. Just admit that if Roman hadn't taken us over you would I use the term loosely support Chelsea. Your a glory hunter who stamps their feet if we don't win every game and buy every available player.

*sigh* This is my last post I'm ever going to respond to you. Ignored.

1 minute ago, Mana said:

No...I'm not exaggerating about that. He was literally Watford's 12th man. If Baka's gifts were all converted to goals, he would be Watford's MotM.

Having 10 men doesn't mean we are guaranteed to lose the game. We can actually play BETTER with 10, then 11 and Chelsea showed that yesterday. Bakabambi offers nothing in attack either, so he is basically a useless Chelsea player we don't need in the game.

I don't wish players sent off everytime they have a bad game (I never wished Ivanovic off for example) but it comes to a point, that when a player is destroying our game and the manager is doing nothing to change the situation, it leaves me with no choice.

*sigh* This is my last post I'm ever going to respond to you. Ignored.

I'm devastated.Put it this way XPetr CechX lives in Israel and I guarantee he's been to Stamford Bridge more times than you.

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

that when a player is destroying our game and the manager is doing nothing to change the situation, it leaves me with no choice.

Your opinion is that he was helping Watford and needed to be sent off. Righto. We'll leave it there.

Your opinion is that he was helping Watford and needed to be sent off. Righto. We'll leave it there.

Him gifting Watford chances is not an opinion...it's a fact. 

Just now, Mana said:

Him gifting Watford chances is not an opinion...it's a fact. 

No one is disputing a bad performance - but wishing one of ours sent off is mental

No one is disputing a bad performance - but wishing one of ours sent off is mental

We are going around in circles. Just leave it as agree to disagree.

Mana definitely has a point. Maybe in hindsight I don't completely agree with that but yesterday I really didn't mind him getting that red card at that moment. Not just that he was useless (as always) in our build up play, he really sabotaged our game by gifting them clear chances. It's noticeable that the players don't pass him and ignore him on purpose when we attack, it's clear that he steps on Kante's toes when we defend. He spreads fear and insecurity throughout our back line and I really can't point out one good quality of his game. Wishing him to get a red card was not completely correct because we could bring someone instead of him, but because Conte would never replace him apparently, I would say that I prefer playing with ten men without him instead of eleven which include this awful fraud of a footballer.

Mana and 11Drogba like this

Bak is a FLOP n failure at 41million pound. I dnt understand tht coaches dnt give young player a chance frm the academy ? Antonio Conte will be replaced at the end of the season.

3 minutes ago, Footballover said:

Mana definitely has a point. Maybe in hindsight I don't completely agree with that but yesterday I really didn't mind him getting that red card at that moment. Not just that he was useless (as always) in our build up play, he really sabotaged our game by gifting them clear chances. It's noticeable that the players don't pass him and ignore him on purpose when we attack, it's clear that he steps on Kante's toes when we defend. He spreads fear and insecurity throughout our back line and I really can't point out one good quality of his game. Wishing him to get a red card was not completely correct because we could bring someone instead of him, but because Conte would never replace him apparently, I would say that I prefer playing with ten men without him instead of eleven which include this awful fraud of a footballer.

So we are playing really badly did you honestly think I hope Bakayoko gets sent off that will help matters?. He might be a terrible footballer but wanting a player to be sent off is just the most stupid thing I've ever heard of. Would we have lost 4-1 if he'd stayed on I doubt it. Just beggars belief some people's thinking.

Fulham Broadway and mccg like this

Actually if he played the whole 90 I believe we could have lost 4-1, I really do. They had enough chances in the first half hour with him on the pitch to make it 3-0, so I really believe we could.

10 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

I don't think many Chelsea fans ever, ever,  applaud one of our own getting sent off

I was happy he got sent off useless fucking donkey, maybe conte might bench him now

9 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

I'm devastated.Put it this way XPetr CechX lives in Israel and I guarantee he's been to Stamford Bridge more times than you.

What does that have to do with anything? some ppl cant afford to go watch there team play so...they are not fans? Are u seriously that thick? Or do u believe every chelsea fan in the world has a endless cash flow. Thats the must infuriating thing I've read on this forum.

I don't think it can be argued that in the past, sometimes teams including ourselves, have improved in play once down to 10-men.

So surely it's allowable to earmark certain games when this phenomena could potentially benefit us.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

manpe likes this

9 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

What does that have to do with anything? some ppl cant afford to go watch there team play so...they are not fans? Are u seriously that thick? Or do u believe every chelsea fan in the world has a endless cash flow. Thats the must infuriating thing I've read on this forum.

It's nothing to do with cash flow mate that Mana bloke lives in London and tickets for league and FA cup games are easy enough to get hold of £30  for adults and he's probably a kid he certainly posts like one so even cheaper. Yet someone from Israel can pay out for plane fares etc and someone who lives in London can't be bothered to jump on the tube. I'm from a different generation if you were into football you went home and away I went to my first Chelsea away game out of London when I was 11. This generation are content to watch it on the telly instead of going to the match.

20 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

It's nothing to do with cash flow mate that Mana bloke lives in London and tickets for league and FA cup games are easy enough to get hold of £30  for adults and he's probably a kid he certainly posts like one so even cheaper. Yet someone from Israel can pay out for plane fares etc and someone who lives in London can't be bothered to jump on the tube. I'm from a different generation if you were into football you went home and away I went to my first Chelsea away game out of London when I was 11. This generation are content to watch it on the telly instead of going to the match.

Well explained pal sorry 

Iggy Doonican and mccg like this

1 hour ago, BluesMadLad said:

Well explained pal sorry 

No, it isn't well explained. The 5 year old Iggy kid does not know anything about me. I go and visit Chelsea Ladies games. He doesn't know about that. Shocking! 

Also he's downright lying through his teeth saying it's easy to league game tickets for £30.

It pisses me off to no end, that people like him are still here saying "You're not a Chelsea fan because you don't go to the games!"