• Giroud (sub)

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Don't even see what good sacking him would do. Still stuck with the same squad of average players.

Are you telling us that this squad isn't capable of beating Bournemouth and Watford let alone being humiliated ... ????

3 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Why did he ever start? Back in the day they would call me harsh in my criticism of him. But of course when you win titles, people are blind to glaring weaknesses.

it's because JT helped him out, and he was good but now he's just trash cause he makes stupid  mistakes and JT isn't there to help him.

6 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Why did he ever start? Back in the day they would call me harsh in my criticism of him. But of course when you win titles, people are blind to glaring weaknesses.

One of the most serious questions I’ve always had about Conte. He seems on his way out but I thought they’d be professional enough to finish the job of securing top four before mutually departing. Not happening though it seems... 

Just now, Pizy said:

Don't even see what good sacking him would do. Still stuck with the same squad of average players.

It would do lots of good. Look at his facial expressions and overall body language. I've hung out with negative nancya before and looking back, it's amazing how they can infect qith their negative vibes. I'm more than certain that he's infected the players with his negativitiy. I hope he f**ks off right away. 

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

To save our season. I will miss Conte as he is a top manager but literally to save our season we need new ideas. We have proven time and time again that we can still be successful by appointing interims and changing managers. Losing by 3 goals difference to teams people expect to compete for relegation is completely embarrassing. Bakayoko did not help but in the end of the day, the manager usually takes the fall and literally to keep our hopes of staying in top 4, something drastic needs to be done.