test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
milka

Olivier Giroud

Started by milka,

356 posts in this topic

I feel so indifferent about this.

We’re only signing him because he’s surplus to requirements at Arsenal and they’re getting a better player in. Not to mention his age.

Just a whole load of meh to me.

Sounds like it's happening this, and out of all the names linked he's the one who is the best of them. We have to settle for this type of signing now and understand we are not big pullers in the transfer market whilst this board are pulling the strings.

I just hope this is a Conte approval signing and he can get the maximum from him and he comes in offering us a lot.

Fernando likes this

1 minute ago, ulsterchelsea said:

He is with the arsenal squad tonight. Been on tv already 

So the tweet saying he's leaving for london is another bs tweet... brilliant

Just now, Blusan Alamb said:

So this rumour has to be called bs right? Because as we are made to believe this who thing cant work if bats doesn't go to dortmund PEA to arsenal and giroud here..... SO why put him in the squad to maybe bring him on to maybe get injured..........!!!!!! Doesn't make any sense to me at all.

10 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

1 minute ago, BluesMadLad said:

So this rumour has to be called bs right? Because as we are made to believe this who thing cant work if bats doesn't go to dortmund PEA to arsenal and giroud here..... SO why put him in the squad to maybe bring him on to maybe get injured..........!!!!!! Doesn't make any sense to me at all.

They have to have a result in mind against Swansea though, I mean he isn't starting but is there as a plan B. It doesn't alter anything right now in terms of the transfer, it will probably get done tomorrow.

Now we just wait for Wenger saying Giroud will stay in a few minutes when he's interviewed.

Just now, Pizy said:

Now we just wait for Wenger saying Giroud will stay in a few minutes when he's interviewed.

He said nothing before the game, just talked in brief, that will probably come after the game.

Pizy likes this

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Sounds like it's happening this, and out of all the names linked he's the one who is the best of them. We have to settle for this type of signing now and understand we are not big pullers in the transfer market whilst this board are pulling the strings.

I just hope this is a Conte approval signing and he can get the maximum from him and he comes in offering us a lot.

What would you say he's better at than dzeko ?

1 minute ago, Artandur said:

It's like splitting hairs for me this one, Dzeko is a better finisher IMO but Giroud is one of the best one touch hold up players in the league, he's just a big nightmare to mark and with his aerial threat he's a big danger.

After all, that's what we want if you read reports.

Artandur likes this

1 minute ago, Artandur said:

Is beard is ally AF lol. But in all seriousness I really like giroud I hope he comes brilliant in the air and he capable of some absolute worldys. I would honestly start him ahead of morata and make him work for his place back, might improve then.

Artandur likes this

Dzeko might be the better player but he seems kind of  shy and meek. Giroud has the more suitable personality to become CFC striker for me. Hopefully Arsenal will rue this day.