Olivier Giroud

milka

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

We hardly had any fit/available options in midfield more often than not (Ampadu ain't starting in the league). Michy has been available almost all season IIRC

Ah back to the availability option again, isn't that going back to my original point of the board not releasing we are short of numbers from last summer? This squad should be more or less stacked with options, to a point it's not far away from like for like replacements. We are worried to play youth so that leaves us with a single layer of cover...Going into the first game of the season we had 2 strikers it's not fit or argument worthy to moan about options when the people in charge are not prepared to strengthen and fatten out the squad.

Giroud probably the best available fall-back option, I wouldn't mind that. Considering our renewed ambition and financial incapability, a Barkley-Palmieri-Giroud window for January wouldn't be bad. In fact they address our most desperate needs, two of them being for the now and future, and one capable non-CL tied stop-gap for the now. Our squad would actually improve.[emoji106]

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Georgy said:

Instead of trying to get him on Loan we buy him, great work.

I wonder how much time will take for us to get rid of Zappacosta, Drinkwater, Alonso, Giroud.

Are u ok lad?  15 million is a absolute steal.

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

Are u ok lad?  15 million is a absolute steal.

For who Giroud? Maybe we got him less than what he is worth but the player itself is average, no wonder the Arsenal fans are happy he is leaving. Morata and Giroud, I guess it's fitting since we aren't part of the lite anymore.

Ah back to the availability option again, isn't that going back to my original point of the board not releasing we are short of numbers from last summer? This squad should be more or less stacked with options, to a point it's not far away from like for like replacements. We are worried to play youth so that leaves us with a single layer of cover...Going into the first game of the season we had 2 strikers it's not fit or argument worthy to moan about options when the people in charge are not prepared to strengthen and fatten out the squad.

I agree. The board's inability to get deals done along with Conte's reluctancy to play youth has been a hindrance.

I will take him. His minute to goal ratio is excellent and the amount of goals he got for Arsenal coming from the bench. That may be a huge bonus for us as the season goes on plus he scores goals with his foot and head. Some top goals too.

Don't get excited yet, boys. A deal could've been really agreed between the clubs( although I tend not to believe yet), but you know our board when it comes to agreeing personal terms with the players. They will find it challenging to finish the deal before 1st of February :rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, King11Didier said:

Don't get excited yet, boys. A deal could've been really agreed between the clubs( although I tend not to believe yet), but you know our board when it comes to agreeing personal terms with the players. They will find it challenging to finish the deal before 1st of February :rolleyes:

Yeah that's the thing.. Can't say to optimistic.. At all

54 minutes ago, Pizy said:

"Giroud" is currently trending worldwide on Twitter. Mostly Arse fans moaning about it. 😂

"We're 8 points behind them and we're giving them a weapon!"

Ungrateful bastards. We gave them Benayoun and Cech...