Olivier Giroud

milka

Ray Parlour and Paul Merson agreed that Olivier Giroud would be an ideal signing for Chelsea

Olivier Giroud would be a "perfect" signing for Chelsea as they look for a back-up to Alvaro Morata, according to Ray Parlour.

The Premier League champions have showed interest in West Ham striker Andy Carroll this month, and there have also been reports that they have made enquiries about Stoke's Peter Crouch.

While Sky sources understand Stoke are not aware of any interest, it appears Chelsea are on the hunt for a striker.

After Carroll , Crouch , Benteke   Giroud will be good signing ? 

I quite like Giroud. Got everthing we need. Tall for Conte. and as hes only had 1 start in PL this season I'd bet we could tempt him. Plus piss off a bunch of Arseholes. Be strange hin sxoring against Cech and us going bonkers! I'd feel like I was cheating.

3 hours ago, milka said:

Breaking | Chelsea are sounding out the possibility of signing Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud on loan, according to @DiMarzio.

Arsenal have rejected Chelsea’s approach to sign Olivier Giroud on loan. [@DiMarzio] #afc

If that is true...how many scattered gun decisions can a club make?!  :doh:

50 minutes ago, the wes said:

I read that giroud wife heavily pregnant and he doesn't what to move away from London that's why he rejected BvB move there is a chance we could sign him if arsenal get PEA 

If this is true and we get him, then he will have literally fucked his way to join Chelsea.

I'd take him if he was available and if we insist on getting a washed up target man. Still a level above the trash we've been linked with bar Džeko, can still do a job coming off the bench. His contract at Arsenal runs until 2019 so we can offer him 1 year without him hopefully being a bitch about it. If we were serious we'd instead try to hijack Aubameyang, but everybody and their cat knows this ain't gonna happen.

The Giroud-Kurzawa alternative to Palmieri-Džeko isn't the worst we could do, but we won't get Kurzawa 100%.

PS Giroud is injured too, perfect, Roman probably has a raging boner on him.

Tbh, not sure why Giroud would even want to come here at this point in his career. At least Dzeko is still good enough to challenge and push Morata for his place in the team. Giroud would be nothing more than a Plan B which he's already unhappy about at Arsenal.

Hed be better suited trying to go back to France and be the leading man for someone.