test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
milka

Olivier Giroud

Started by milka,

356 posts in this topic
Ray Parlour and Paul Merson agreed that Olivier Giroud would be an ideal signing for Chelsea

Olivier Giroud would be a "perfect" signing for Chelsea as they look for a back-up to Alvaro Morata, according to Ray Parlour.

The Premier League champions have showed interest in West Ham striker Andy Carroll this month, and there have also been reports that they have made enquiries about Stoke's Peter Crouch.

While Sky sources understand Stoke are not aware of any interest, it appears Chelsea are on the hunt for a striker.

After Carroll , Crouch , Benteke   Giroud will be good signing ? 

DYC., The Skipper and Unionjack like this

I quite like Giroud. Got everthing we need. Tall for Conte. and as hes only had 1 start in PL this season I'd bet we could tempt him. Plus piss off a bunch of Arseholes. Be strange hin sxoring against Cech and us going bonkers! I'd feel like I was cheating.

Breaking | Chelsea are sounding out the possibility of signing Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud on loan, according to @DiMarzio.

Arsenal have rejected Chelsea’s approach to sign Olivier Giroud on loan. [@DiMarzio] #afc

He is the one we should buy. He is the perfect super sub. 
Going from one bench to another would certainly be enticing to him.

3 hours ago, milka said:

Breaking | Chelsea are sounding out the possibility of signing Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud on loan, according to @DiMarzio.

Arsenal have rejected Chelsea’s approach to sign Olivier Giroud on loan. [@DiMarzio] #afc

If that is true...how many scattered gun decisions can a club make?!  :doh:

On 19/01/2018 at 6:01 PM, BluesMadLad said:

No way will arsenal sell Giroud walcott and Sanchez in same window.

If they sign Aubameyang I think they will sell him 

Olivier Giroud will be allowed to leave Arsenal in January if the club can sign Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang from Borussia Dortmund, says Arsene Wenger.

I read that giroud wife heavily pregnant and he doesn't what to move away from London that's why he rejected BvB move there is a chance we could sign him if arsenal get PEA 

50 minutes ago, the wes said:

I read that giroud wife heavily pregnant and he doesn't what to move away from London that's why he rejected BvB move there is a chance we could sign him if arsenal get PEA 

If this is true and we get him, then he will have literally fucked his way to join Chelsea.

I'd take him if he was available and if we insist on getting a washed up target man. Still a level above the trash we've been linked with bar Džeko, can still do a job coming off the bench. His contract at Arsenal runs until 2019 so we can offer him 1 year without him hopefully being a bitch about it. If we were serious we'd instead try to hijack Aubameyang, but everybody and their cat knows this ain't gonna happen.

The Giroud-Kurzawa alternative to Palmieri-Džeko isn't the worst we could do, but we won't get Kurzawa 100%.

PS Giroud is injured too, perfect, Roman probably has a raging boner on him.

xPetrCechx, 11Drogba, Jason and 1 other like this

Be surprised if sell to a rival. Man U is different Arsenal aren't gana challenge for the league especially this season whereas we're with them in the aim for top 4.

Tbh, not sure why Giroud would even want to come here at this point in his career. At least Dzeko is still good enough to challenge and push Morata for his place in the team. Giroud would be nothing more than a Plan B which he's already unhappy about at Arsenal.

Hed be better suited trying to go back to France and be the leading man for someone.

If fee isn't crazy, sign him up, great backup option even though he irritates me. His style of play is such that he can still do it in PL for a few more years.

On 1/26/2018 at 5:34 AM, the wes said:

If they sign Aubameyang I think they will sell him 

I think Arsenal may want to go the other way around.  Sell Giroud so they can get PEA.

I think that's why they were trying to get him to go to BvB

If that's true, then I don't want to sign him.