test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 0-0 Leicester

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Cahill
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

287 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, Cosmin said:

Why do we see Pedro so rarely lately? 

Because god forbid we actually attack.

DYC. likes this

1 minute ago, DYC. said:

Horrible football.

Two forwards left to fend for themselves up top. They've already wasted so much energy trying to produce miracles.

The less said about most of the players behind them, the better.

Playing football without an idea and mostly footballers who can't do shit with the ball at their feet.

I think I've had enough.

This, our midfield is riddiculous. Kante is the best ball winner in epl but his passing cannot be conservative when we have 3 player behind him, I have nothing to say about Bakayoko he has been autrocious, fabregas need to drop deeper and help us build up.

Alonso cannot afraid to go up and press but he is so slow that he always drop deep. The moment he decided to and press we created two chances

DYC. likes this

2 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

And he will score the odd goal so people can forget about how terrible he is against any half decent winger.

This. He is so slow, he is too afraid to press up high because he will get beaten by pace. You simply cannot do that if you are a wb, you have to be dynamic

kellzfresh likes this

1 minute ago, Belgiannutt said:

I just don't get why we're so deep and so defensive. This isn't fucking Barcelona we're playing against. It's freaken Leicester.

If we play like this against barca we are well and truly fucked.

2 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

I just don't get why we're so deep and so defensive. This isn't fucking Barcelona we're playing against. It's freaken Leicester.

Imagine when it will actually be Barcelona we’re playing against. 

Poor again. Boring again.

We should buy Marhez and Sanchez. 

Horrendous performance...Looks like players do not give a shit about it...If the performance continues like this we will be out of top 4.....Absolutely not acceptable...Our best players  fabregas and hazard should not have performances like this..

The Barca game is going to be fun. Don't think we'll even leave our penalty area.

FabHazard likes this

We are not playing deep,  we kept losing the ball and they just kill us with quick counter. The problem for me is more on our build up. It is so poor, our midfield has been autrocious, the only time we can create attack is when cesc drop deep, I don't get why can't he play as deepest midfielder and let baka and kante go up and down

DYC. likes this

1 minute ago, BluesMadLad said:

If we play like this against barca we are well and truly fucked.

If we play like this against Norwich we'll get fucked lol

Laylabelle and BluesMadLad like this

Just now, FabHazard said:

Horrendous performance...Looks like players do not give a shit about it...If the performance continues like this we will be out of top 4.....Absolutely not acceptable...Our best players  fabregas and hazard should not have performances like this..

Are you forgetting hazard from 2 years ago?? Fab is useless as fuck when he's playing well, just happens to be are only creative midfielder. Remember chelsea have the potential to get the best out of players and the worst.

People go on about pep been overrated. Can u imagine the shit that would go down in the dressing room at half time if this was man city. They wouldn't dare play this badly. 

4 minutes ago, FabHazard said:

The performance of both hazard and cesc should be the least of your concern, our inability to create any build up play and press is more concerning. Hopefully Barkley can recover quickly and give us another technical player in midfield, because our passing has been autrocious

6 minutes ago, The Chels said:

The Barca game is going to be fun. Don't think we'll even leave our penalty area.

Only for the restart... We have no hope! 

The Chels likes this