• Morata
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Players moaning about the fans can just go fuck themselves...

fans buy very expensive tickets which def entitle them to boo whoever the fuck they want.

team is playing like shit. I know ppl like to talk about the striker, but we are just not creating enough and our midfield is also completely off.

we are missing luiz I’m afraid, not so much his defending, but his drive going forward and the quick transition he provides. We are so fucking slow in transition...

there is no excuse for Baka to start games - he’s a liability. Terrible player!

4 hours ago, eemanyooel said:

Zappacosta Moses Drinkwater Bakayoko Batshyuayi Cahill Willian shouldn't be anywhere near the team let alone starting XI...you feel guys in charge of our transfer activities need to answer some serious question...summary of it all is They needs to be lobotomized...

Hardly any left.
The refs will have to abandon our matches.

Don't forget the age factor too.
In June 2015 Iva was playing for Serbia, the commentators were mad about him, "the most accomplished left back ever" they were saying - which he was.
But come the new season he was not good enough for Chelsea anymore, at the age of 32.
Now as Bakayoko - Morata proved disastrous too, we are doing very badly.

Our striker problems just keep getting worse with each passing season.  Not sure if we will ever get a striker that would score consistently like Kane. I mean twice in 10 games. We payed close to what 60mil for that?

I know a lot of people don't like Bats and rightly so, he himself isn't doing anything to help the situation but surely won't be as bad as Morata. 

I think the best thing for this team would be to get rid of Hazard we are relying on him too much. In our case football is just couple of men  sport (Hazard, Courtois, used to be Kante (God knows what happened to him this season))

Glad I didn't watch this match... would have screwed up weekend.

Once i thought we was almost certain to finish 2nd.

But now after recent performances i'm really doubting that we can finish in the top four.

Scouse have just beaten shitty, 4-3 spuds beat blue scouse, the arse lost:D to bournemouth,

we are down to 4thand we are by far the worst of the top 4 i really do worry about us, the whole fucking team apart from Kante and Courtois are way way off the pace of the game, and totally clueless.

Manure are at home tomorrow stoke thats a home banker, and all the time we are getting worse.

1 minute ago, AChes1ofus said:

Once i thought we was almost certain to finish 2nd.

But now after recent performances i'm really doubting that we can finish in the top four.

Scouse have just beaten shitty, 4-3 spuds beat blue scouse, the arse lost:D to bournemouth,

we are down to 4thand we are by far the worst of the top 4 i really do worry about us, the whole fucking team apart from Kante and Courtois are way way off the pace of the game, and totally clueless.

Manure are at home tomorrow stoke thats a home banker, and all the time we are getting worse.

Let's be fair even if we get Top 4 this season, next one we won't be so lucky looking how we proceed in the market.