test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Blue-in-me-Veins

6. Danny Drinkwater

Started by Blue-in-me-Veins,

87 posts in this topic
8 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

When is he due back I think we really need him to replace cesc

Could have never imagined we would be saying that at the start of the season.

Most of us wouldn't have thought he could be the answer. Has legs unlike Cesc
Robguima likes this

On 02/10/2017 at 7:08 PM, Jason said:

I no but I think its true lmao 

On 10/2/2017 at 8:08 PM, Jason said:

Why? Cesc shouldnt be in first 11 in first place, he wasnt last year and I have no idea why is he this season, unless its due to short bench,  but we already had last years 3:4:3 11 fit, but still played Cesc. 

Been saying for 3 years he isnt the right player, all he can do is that one long pass or two per game which is superb on its own, bur otherwise doesnt contribute to the play at all. The playmaking part, he might be the best at it in this squad but that says more about lack of quality playmakers in Chelsea, not about quality of Cesc.

Good utility player to bring up in second half but nothing more. Last year Conte made the right decision, this year we went back in 2015 season instead of moving on without Cesc in first 11. 

About Drinkwater, as of now its just knee jerk reaction to Cesc being bad and they see Danny as saviour. But we should wait till he actualy plays some games. I can see him having few bad games and same people calling for Cesc to replace Danny lol.

OneMoSalah, El P., Robguima and 1 other like this