Danny Drinkwater

xPetrCechx

21 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

No stop gaps please, just spend the god damn money on someone who can actually play there and properly.

August 1st what kind of player you think we might get now ? think  you mentioned it before about the board having no direction or plans?

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Christensen has played there a few times for Borussia Monchegladbach and Christensen has CL experience aswell

how did he do? 

I sometimes come here and question what exactly people think Chelsea Football Club stands for. So because Christensen made a few appearances for Gladbach in midfield, now all of a sudden he's good enough to fulfill that role at Chelsea? 

I read this stuff and laugh on the daily.

2 hours ago, the wes said:

If we are looking  drinkwater to replace Chalobah why not use Christensen or Baker has the 4th choice midfielder and save money ffs 

Or we just have to let Chalobah stay. Buying Drinkwater for 40m to replace Chalobah. Never sounds right to me.

£40m for him must be a joke, it must. More than that, he is not Chelsea quality and shouldn't even be on any shortlist. Pathetic if we sign him for that money, would be absolutely p-a-t-h-e-t-i-c.

30 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Or we just have to let Chalobah stay. Buying Drinkwater for 40m to replace Chalobah. Never sounds right to me.

Chalobah WANTED to leave, the club didn't just sell him because he was surplus to the requirements. He left because he wants to play regularly.

he aint a bad player..reminds me of John Bumstead.sort of player that is the glue for the glitter. but yeah,only really at cut price deal should we be considering him..if it was January and his contract was about to expire in the summer so we get him on the cheap. but not now. we do need more English but there`s other options. 

47 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

I feel like "don't let him leave" would be the correct wording here, it's not like we axed him, he wanted to go.

24 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Chalobah WANTED to leave, the club didn't just sell him because he was surplus to the requirements. He left because he wants to play regularly.

6 minutes ago, Artandur said:

I feel like "don't let him leave" would be the correct wording here, it's not like we axed him, he wanted to go.

Yes, what I mean we shouldn't let Chalobah leave in the first place. Conte more than capable to convince him to stay if he want.

12 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Imagine shipping out Matic only to replace him with Drinkwater. What a joke. 

Doesnt make it any better but Matic was replaced by Bakayoko, Drinkwater will replace Chalobah.