Adama Traore

NiclasCFC

I'm not surprised... most of you so called football experts have likely never kicked a ball. Pace, Power and elite(yes Elite) level dribbling can be very hard to deal with when you are tired and mistake prone. This is a plan B prospect, a guy that can come in off the bench and make a difference. But ya lets play the fairytale game where Nabil Fekir and Mbappe are coming to play in the Europa league... LOL.

14 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

I'm not surprised... most of you so called football experts have likely never kicked a ball. Pace, Power and elite(yes Elite) level dribbling can be very hard to deal with when you are tired and mistake prone. This is a plan B prospect, a guy that can come in off the bench and make a difference. But ya lets play the fairytale game where Nabil Fekir and Mbappe are coming to play in the Europa league... LOL.

Have to remember we had Costa/Cescy come when we didnt have CL.

Its all down to the individual and how we approach them. If we goto them early and make them feel we really need them and want to make them an important piece of our rebuild. I know I'd like to be part of something where I fel important and wanted/

We NEVER have been a club that attracts the 'A List' player. Unless it was when we ere winning for fun and being televised so the young players of that time grew up wanting to be Drogs,Lamps etc,

Its all down to our Scouts,board,football director etc. Its them we need to transfer IMHO.

6 hours ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Very much this in a nutshell really, the perspective has to be realised here, we are playing in the second tier of Europe's cup competition. Not only that but if we replace Traore with Pedro we have upgraded a lot.

12 hours ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

You are welcome to call me a football expert, or anything else, if you wish. I think of myself as a fan with opinions.

You and I have often disagreed before and clearly we do so once more. I simply do not see anything elite in Traore. Things sometimes go right for him, as they do for all players. Demonstrating elite ability however is about being able to replicate excellence repeatedly. Traore does not. He has good age, a good profile, great pace and outstanding power. If he also adds elite dribbling skills as you claim then, never mind Europe's second tier club competition, what's he doing in England's second tier league? Why too is there no discernable clamour for his signature? I know that this last point is an appeal to authority which is not usually a sound way to debate but top level managers are not always wrong you know, and they are not wrong about Traore.

12 hours ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Dude, people even oppose to a player like Dybala's transfer around here. You will have a really hard time explaining Traore might be good addition. Good luck.

2 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

Dude, people even oppose to a player like Dybala's transfer around here. You will have a really hard time explaining Traore might be good addition. Good luck.

I was calling for Dybala's signature before he left the lot with the pink shirts. Traore on the other hand is a Championship player.

Just now, OhForAGreavsie said:

I was calling for Dybala's signature before he left the lot with the pink shirts. Traore on the other hand is a Championship player.

Yes obviously Dybala is much better and still some people are not impressed by him. No chance Chelsea Legend 11 find many people that agree with him on Traore.

Just now, 11Drogba said:

Yes obviously Dybala is much better and still some people are not impressed by him. No chance Chelsea Legend 11 find many people that agree with him on Traore.

Nor should they. CL11 is right as often as most of us in his player judgements but I think he's got this one wrong.

Lol... 

When people are clamouring for Traore signature..please know the club is nothing but monumental mediocrity...

Guys like Fekir Martins even Malcom are there also Christian Pavon won't be bad as well... But please Adama fucking Traore...

1 minute ago, eemanyooel said:

Lol... 

When people are clamouring for Traore signature..please know the club is nothing but monumental mediocrity...

Guys like Fekir Martins even Malcom are there also Christian Pavon won't be bad as well... But please Adama fucking Traore...

What's amazing is how people like yourself haven't looked at our past few transfer windows and see Zappacosta, Drinkwater, Barkley and Bakayoko to name a few and yet are suprised when names like Traore come up. These are the types of players this club, and the calibre of the player we are targeting because we no longer have a 'Big pot' Along with that, and the elite players, we simply are not a big pull anymore, I mean fuck me Liverpool are a big attraction now.

Realism is simple...Europa League 99.9%, new manager 99.9% a board that really have little direction....I'm sorry but this Adama Traore talk rings exactly true of the board ambition we have seen for quite some time now.

18 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Nor should they. CL11 is right as often as most of us in his player judgements but I think he's got this one wrong.

What do you think of Neves? People on redcafe seem to be really impressed by him

5 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

What do you think of Neves? People on redcafe seem to be really impressed by him

He looks ok from the reports Ive read. 21, scoread a few and couple of assists. 

And as he is now a PL player he 's another 'with potential'

I'm turning into a bit of a name snoob I've found like others on here. Not thinking that anyones good enough for us unless they cost a dortune and is a household name.

And as theyve USUALLY earned that right to cost a fortune I do think that theres good players in lower divisions who can make the grade with us.

But its that gamble again. And I think right now we need to look at players who can jump right unto the team if you get me.

Once we get a strong core together then we can look at bringing in 'potential'

How i see it anyway.

23 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

It will be interesting to see if he takes the step up playing for Wolves in the Prem next season. He definitely has potential though.

48 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

What's amazing is how people like yourself haven't looked at our past few transfer windows and see Zappacosta, Drinkwater, Barkley and Bakayoko to name a few and yet are suprised when names like Traore come up. These are the types of players this club, and the calibre of the player we are targeting because we no longer have a 'Big pot' Along with that, and the elite players, we simply are not a big pull anymore, I mean fuck me Liverpool are a big attraction now.

Realism is simple...Europa League 99.9%, new manager 99.9% a board that really have little direction....I'm sorry but this Adama Traore talk rings exactly true of the board ambition we have seen for quite some time now.

I quite disagree with that... Though I concur the mentality of guys in charge of transfers is moronic...it doesnt equate or mean our competition in Europa next season is tantamount to buying likes if Adama fucking Traore....i would rather promote Callum Hodsoi than plurge the cash on another mediocre signing....what am saying in essence is we can be in Europa league and yet sign quality players that will elevate the team not stockpiling the shut players we have at our disposal.... Unfortunately the guys in charge of transfers are moronic....they would rather spend 80 on Bakayoko and Drink than going for Milinkovic or a younger prospect like Carlos Soler....

5 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

I quite disagree with that... Though I concur the mentality of guys in charge of transfers is moronic...it doesnt equate or mean our competition in Europa next season is tantamount to buying likes if Adama fucking Traore....i would rather promote Callum Hodsoi than plurge the cash on another mediocre signing....what am saying in essence is we can be in Europa league and yet sign quality players that will elevate the team not stockpiling the shut players we have at our disposal.... Unfortunately the guys in charge of transfers are moronic....they would rather spend 80 on Bakayoko and Drink than going for Milinkovic or a younger prospect like Carlos Soler....

Its all well and good us lot WANTING top players but our problem is and to an extent always has been, that we just dont attract them.

But at the same time we dont know unless we try.

But we seem to be able sometims to buy good players for £30+mill. But theyre very few and far between.

I'd sell our board and transfer team but who ould buy them?

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Its all well and good us lot WANTING top players but our problem is and to an extent always has been, that we just dont attract them.

But at the same time we dont know unless we try.

But we seem to be able sometims to buy good players for £30+mill. But theyre very few and far between.

I'd sell our board and transfer team but who ould buy them?

Not that mate.. If we can gamble on Morata for 68m and willing to pay 60m for Sandro according to reports... Not a matter of attracting top players but the amateurish capacity of our board in charge of transfers.. For instance the recent case in January whereby Dzeko was even willing to come but what happen... Those morons fuck it up but thanks goodness Giroud has proven to be a shrewd buy... Though I concur we are always willing to settle for players in 30m bracket which is difficult to come by due to recent market value... But if we can be smart enough this coming transfer window by hiring a good attacking manager like Sarri according to reports and provide him quality additions....we will right up there challenging for elp next season... 

1 hour ago, eemanyooel said:

Your talking more about what you would like rather than what is possible or possibly going to happen. Barring Morata, in the last few windows I our benchmark has been Drinkwater, Zappacosta and Emerson to name a few.

Along with the fact we haven't got CL money or the pull of it, we also have a big fuck off stadium re-build about to happen, yet players like Traore who fit the 30M bracket and are attracted from Championship football tick a massive green box from the boards point view, hypothetically. 

23 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Your talking more about what you would like rather than what is possible or possibly going to happen. Barring Morata, in the last few windows I our benchmark has been Drinkwater, Zappacosta and Emerson to name a few.

Along with the fact we haven't got CL money or the pull of it, we also have a big fuck off stadium re-build about to happen, yet players like Traore who fit the 30M bracket and are attracted from Championship football tick a massive green box from the boards point view, hypothetically. 

That's why I said I wouldn't vouch for those in charge of our transfers... No problem about setting 30m bench mark for player recruit only if it's done smartly and hence d instance I gave above... Instead of buying 2 of drinky and yoko amounting to something btw 60-65m a single player for example fekir can be brought...i understand d position of the club especially d issue of stadium and the rest but at least we can still yet to finance our purchase of players... 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You