test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

iceboy

Alex Sandro

Started by iceboy,

2,061 posts in this topic
35 minutes ago, the wes said:

Hope that quote is not true, how can you not pay that money for him, it's not even that much for an already world class player wtf

why should Juve even sell him? He is vital for their system and they are in no need to sell. . Given their strong position 50m € sounds about right. 

20 minutes ago, Georgy said:

Hope that quote is not true, how can you not pay that money for him, it's not even that much for an already world class player wtf

But they will pay 100 for lukaku lmao 

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

why should Juve even sell him? He is vital for their system and they are in no need to sell. . Given their strong position 50m € sounds about right. 

Yeah, I think they only have Asamoah for playing instead of Sandro, there is not much logic behind Juve wanting to sell him, but still, would be massive signing for us if it happens.

The reports about Bertrand joining man city are starting to appear more and more often, looks like Meny wants go somewhere or could probably stay at Monaco, they really won't sell cheap as they already sold Silva, I think they will try their best to keep their star players, if not, they will try to take as much as big sum they can for them, something that could've stopped our interest in Bakayoko maybe, if the rumours are true.

We aren't paying 100m for Lukaku, calm down. Plus, spending mega money on a 25 goal a season striker is a bit different that spending mega money on a fullback. Much easier to find them than top strikers.

Supermonkey92 likes this

10 minutes ago, Georgy said:

I want to give Emenalo and Marina the benefit of the doubt this time and say this is not true, because if it is, those 2 need to be sacked asap.

I believe Marina can be anything but being ed woodward. 

No way this will happen

I can see juve denying this rumor soon

Just one of those stories that is just too good to be true

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

No they haven't

Don't make fool of yourself.

Just one example, I'm sure Ramires was part owned.

12 hours ago, King11Didier said:

Yeah, I think they only have Asamoah for playing instead of Sandro, there is not much logic behind Juve wanting to sell him, but still, would be massive signing for us if it happens.

The reports about Bertrand joining man city are starting to appear more and more often, looks like Meny wants go somewhere or could probably stay at Monaco, they really won't sell cheap as they already sold Silva, I think they will try their best to keep their star players, if not, they will try to take as much as big sum they can for them, something that could've stopped our interest in Bakayoko maybe, if the rumours are true.

They have been seriously linked with De Sciglio and they have Spinazzola on loan. 

Neither is as good as Sandro, but who knows, maybe for right price they will let him go. However I doubt we will pay 50m or however much they want.

42 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Emenalo abuse needs to stop. He isn't a negotiator or final decision maker. Literally, his job is to find players and oversee the academy. He's a glorified scout, essentially heads the scouting team. He alone doesn't make the final decision on who we purchase, he works with the manager and the rest of the board to decide. Our transfer policy doesn't just come down to one person. 

I agree, if anyone needs to be blamed is Chelsea buying policy as whole.

We did some great deals for relatively small money and Im happy we dont throw cash around, but literaly every big club has money and is willing to spend as much as necessary to get those players. Psg reported summer budget of 220m today, which is crazy. 

If we wont pay then someone else will. I think there is about 10% of players we can convince to join us for less money and that will be a problem if we want quality players.

But I am dissapointed we are willing to throw 40m for Bats, 30m for Baba,...and at same time not some more for players of actual high quality.

5 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

I agree, if anyone needs to be blamed is Chelsea buying policy as whole.

We did some great deals for relatively small money and Im happy we dont throw cash around, but literaly every big club has money and is willing to spend as much as necessary to get those players. Psg reported summer budget of 220m today, which is crazy. 

If we wont pay then someone else will. I think there is about 10% of players we can convince to join us for less money and that will be a problem if we want quality players.

But I am dissapointed we are willing to throw 40m for Bats, 30m for Baba,...and at same time not some more for players of actual high quality.

That's not a sustainable model. 

While things do take a while to get done I have no problem with the club not being held for ransom. We have to lose this image that as soon as Chelsea come the price becomes treble the valuation.

Panic all over the shop cause Chels ain't spent anything yet and it's already June 8th... window dont open till tomorrow but whatever! Do people really think we won't spend big here? Likelihood is all deals are being worked on but won't be announced until nike deal for marketing purposes. Seriously some of you need to come away from the twitter/paper transfer rumour pages and stop hitting f5 every 2 seconds. Loads of time yet. 

I dont get the idea of refraining from confirming a transfer because we havent got a new shirt with a new logo. Why not confirm deals and then show them off once we announce the shirt? I dont buy it. 

3 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

I dont get the idea of refraining from confirming a transfer because we havent got a new shirt with a new logo. Why not confirm deals and then show them off once we announce the shirt? I dont buy it. 

So? As long as players put their signature on a contract, everything else is just a matter of formaly