Alex Sandro

iceboy

2 hours ago, the wes said:

Interesting stat mate I didn't know that what about felipe anderson  has a wing back?? He's did a good job in that role for Lazio a few times 

Until today I didn't know he plays WB at Lazio :)  I just checked, out, he really does.. Every time I saw Lazio the were playing 4-3-3 and Felipe was a right winger. 

He wouldn't have problems with scoring for sure, he has killer shots.. He would probably score more goals than Moses. The question is, how well he defends? Playing wingback is a very responsible role. We need someone who defends well and doesn't get tired in the 70. minute. 

Alex Sandro would be nice, he has proven his quality.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Soz mate - dunno who the fuck I was thinking about. I know its gotta be someone you like whos 31 cause it stuck in me mind lol

Lol I have nothing against 30+ year old players I just don't like chelsea paying over the odds for them just I would even take Llorente for are bench 

23 minutes ago, the wes said:

Lol I have nothing against 30+ year old players I just don't like chelsea paying over the odds for them just I would even take Llorente for are bench 

I'm with ya and agree in general. But theres always an exception to the rule. And with the physios and fitness levels these guys reach now theres some really fit lads in their 30s.

Chelsea are chasing star who Manchester United should be targeting

http://playingfor90.com/2017/03/23/chelsea-chasing-star-manchester-united-targeting/

• 2 months later...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3696446/chelsea-alex-sandro-juventus/

This fell under the Alaba rumour in my head, i always figured he wasnt available. he would be scary scary scary good in our system with conte. Let us pray this happens, id forget all about Mendy aha Off in dreamland with this rumour

Just now, Pizy said:

Excellent player, but why leave Juve?

my thoughts exactly, that is why i just assumed it was never possible and solely available in my dreams. We shall see how this progresses, would be a world class signing.

Alex Sandro could play his final game for Juventus in the CL final as #Chelsea prepare an opening bid for the full-back. [La Repubblica]

Juventus themselves have admitted that they will find it very difficult to keep Alex Sandro beyond the summer. [La Repubblica]

Linked with Sandro and Jordi Alba as far as fullbacks are concerned in the last couple of days. The sources are complete shit, sadly, but those would be two unbelievable signings.

1 minute ago, RoyalBlues said:

Unless Conte suddenly decided that Alonso should be dropped for some reason, I don't think this is gonna happen.

Maybe but I really don't think Alonso was contes first choice lwb he's been great tho imo

If we get Sandro its a true signal of intent... These are the types of rumours I want to see more of not the "Corentin Tolisso" or "Andrea Conti" links I've been seeing.

We need to go big and acquire world class talent not just good talent like Bakayoko

8 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Unless Conte suddenly decided that Alonso should be dropped for some reason, I don't think this is gonna happen.

Not dropped but certainly rotated, huge slate of games next year (hopefully) can't have only one option for one of the most grueling positions on the field.

12 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

Not dropped but certainly rotated, huge slate of games next year (hopefully) can't have only one option for one of the most grueling positions on the field.

Possibly, but don't think it is the most important area we need to strengthened at the moment, as Alonso did a very good job there. Personally, I prefer one of our youngster for a backup of that position.

1 minute ago, RoyalBlues said:

Possibly, but don't think it is the most important area we need to strengthened at the moment, as Alonso did a very good job there. Personally, I prefer one of our youngster for a backup of that position.

I agree, I think he did a very good job also i was always one of his defenders. But every spot needs competition in my mind.

also what youngster did you have in mind that could fill that particular role?

8 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

I agree, I think he did a very good job also i was always one of his defenders. But every spot needs competition in my mind.

also what youngster did you have in mind that could fill that particular role?

I reckon ake could do a job here 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You