test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Sunderland 0-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

254 posts in this topic
4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Pardon me but who is this Jack Mellis? And at the risk of looking silly, are we supposed to believe team news stuff from some ITKs?

He is in team hotel mate. 

14 minutes ago, Jason said:

He claimed to be there and you're just going to believe him?

Check his timeline and he has a picture with Kante.

3 minutes ago, iceboy said:

Check his timeline and he has a picture with Kante.

Fair enough but I'll believe it when I see it coming from journalists or some more reliable sources.

iceboy likes this

Honestly, we should be able to hand Sunderland quite easily without Hazard. If it's true he isn't going to play hopefully it's just a rest before the fixture pile up.

We can't take anyone lightly.  Tough match, especially since we don't have a lot of rotation options.  I'd love to be 6 points up, obviously, but I'm certainly not counting any chickens.

Muzchap and Johnnyeye like this

Sunderland away will be one of our toughest tests yet mark my words, we definitely can't get complancent and take them lightly, now that Arsenal have dropped points, you all saw how hard it was to beat West Brom at home, games are getting much harder and thicker by the day, and Sunderland are in dire need of points, it wont be a walk in the park at all, whoever plays today i hope the lads are fired up and very focused for later so we can get the much desired win to go 6 points clear, oh and watch out for Defoe. Cheers mates and goodluck ;)

Muzchap likes this

Our last 3 results there haven't been all so amazing..loss..draw..4-3 win so hopefully none of that and is straight forward!

games not won yet so hopefully players won't go in thinking it has been..especially now the chance to go 6 clear is there 

Muzchap and Johnnyeye like this

For fucks sake. It's bloody SUNDERLAND and it's bloody Moyes and they are rock bottom for a reason. Fucking beat them. Any other result is not acceptable. Hell, if we draw 0-0 Conte can f*ck off as that would be an utter disgrace. Big balls mentality needed. But I know Conte and he will approach this game like the City game. Atleast he can keep these lads on their edges. 

Arsenal and Wenger bottled it yesterday, let's show them and the rest that we ain't no fucking ex-big club team who bottle these opportunities to go top and even get ahead in terms of points. 6 points ahead of Arsenal lads SIX POINTS. If this was an Allardyce-Sunderland it might become a difficult match but hell....David Moyes...seriously. 

No brainer against the number 20 of the table! COME ON CHELSEA

42 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

For fucks sake. It's bloody SUNDERLAND and it's bloody Moyes and they are rock bottom for a reason. Fucking beat them. Any other result is not acceptable. Hell, if we draw 0-0 Conte can f*ck off as that would be an utter disgrace. Big balls mentality needed. But I know Conte and he will approach this game like the City game. Atleast he can keep these lads on their edges. 

Arsenal and Wenger bottled it yesterday, let's show them and the rest that we ain't no fucking ex-big club team who bottle these opportunities to go top and even get ahead in terms of points. 6 points ahead of Arsenal lads SIX POINTS. If this was an Allardyce-Sunderland it might become a difficult match but hell....David Moyes...seriously. 

No brainer against the number 20 of the table! COME ON CHELSEA

Conte can f**k off? Seriously? 

At what point will you realise that the Premier league is a one-off league. 

Apart from an individual piece of brilliance from Diego - West Brom could have denied us 2 points. I was at the game - it was crazy they literally had 9-10 players behind the ball at all times. 

If you think Sunderland will set up any differently you are crazy. 

The reason Sunderland are bottom is because they can't go toe to toe with anybody so will be Ultra Defensive 

Yes, it's our job to break them down - but unless we get an early goal - expect a long and difficult game. 

Conte is new to the league - he isn't going to have all of the answers (yet) - slating him if we don't win is quite frankly embarrassing. 

Johnnyeye, kmk108, Beepu and 1 other like this

10 hours ago, Jason said:

He claimed to be there and you're just going to believe him?

He's my mate Jason and Hazard was not there. Not to say he won't have a fitness test at Cobham and fly up later but he isn't with the team in the north east now.

24 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Conte can f**k off? Seriously? 

At what point will you realise that the Premier league is a one-off league. 

Apart from an individual piece of brilliance from Diego - West Brom could have denied us 2 points. I was at the game - it was crazy they literally had 9-10 players behind the ball at all times. 

If you think Sunderland will set up any differently you are crazy. 

The reason Sunderland are bottom is because they can't go toe to toe with anybody so will be Ultra Defensive 

Yes, it's our job to break them down - but unless we get an early goal - expect a long and difficult game. 

Conte is new to the league - he isn't going to have all of the answers (yet) - slating him if we don't win is quite frankly embarrassing. 

Mate I'm joking. Said the same on Twitter and fans attacking me hahaha

Off course not. Conte is the best thing we got. We are going to win this easily.

Hazard is out but no big deal against Sunlessland. 

Johnnyeye and Muzchap like this